Monday Meal Time!~ Cheddar Buttermilk Waffle BLT's




It's a Monday Meal Time!! So... I had a super busy weekend! On Saturday I had to go to my Grandma's birthday party but then I had to go to my Grandpa's birthday party. We got home around 9:00pm.
Sunday well... was a relax day. But it's Monday and I am sick:( But I made Cheddar Buttermilk Waffle BLT's! Yum!





 {Adapted By Joy The Baker}
Ingredients
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
pinch of black pepper
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1/3 cup melted unsalted butter
2 large eggs
1 1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
For the Sandwich:
1/2 cup mayonnaise 
3 slices thick bacon, cooked
romaine lettuce leaves
Directions:
First put all the waffle's ingredients in a bowl. Then whisk the batter. Next pour (about 2/3 cups at a time) on the waffle iron. Cook until brown.
(Makes 6 sandwiches) to finish it off put on the bacon, mayonnaise, lettuce leaves and tomatoes! ( Note: I did not put to tomatoes on mine)

Write You Later,
June

These are the great parties that I link up to!





   
Share:

6 comments :

  1. Wow looks fab!!! Now I'm craving one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Libbie :-D
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi June,
    I just love your Cheddar Buttermilk Waffle, it looks fantastic! Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miz Helen!! Have a good week :)

      Delete
  4. Looks mighty tasty! Thanks so much for sharing at Weekend Potluck. We'd sure love it if you'd link back to the party within the post...it makes you 'eligible' to be featured...have a wonderful week and do come back soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Marsha :) I will add a link to my post!
      Have a good week!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes