happy birthday!



Hallo and yesterday was my sister's birthday and my family went on a road trip to celebrate! and you know me... photos!
 
 downtown
 the river
 just a funky road turn!

So before that... I took some nature photos with my dog!




 
 
 



Yes... this is my backyard or can i say ''jungle'' now the birthday...
 
 
now SPEECH! 

Sister... eleven years with you have been awesome. you make me smile every time i cry. with out you i would be well unfilled. -tear tear- thank you sister! and have a happy eleven years! 


now did i show you the bridge that you went across?






SO-MUCH-FUN!




Share:

11 comments :

  1. I really like the pictures in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics!

    Ps. I keep trying to follow your blog, but my computer always says there is a glitch or something. Annoying :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. someone told me that too... with the Google friend connect thing you have to click on the tiny box in the corner. sorry ella!
      June

      Delete
  3. lovely pictures, and lovely sister! very happy birthday to her! (: xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your sister June, I hope she has a lovely year ahead! The nature pictures are lovely and green! Where is this? It looks beautiful!

    Sneha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I took the photos in my backyard! Crazy?
      June

      Delete
  5. wow your backyard is awesome! I really like your doggie and that little pizza cake! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes