two awards in one day




Hallo everyone and yesterday i got nominated for the the sunshine award from Ella and Morning! thank you girls! first the rules...

RULES
1. Thank whoever nominated you.
2. Answer the questions that the person who nominated you asked.
3. Nominate a few other bloggers. 
4. Write the same number of questions  for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
6. Put the award button on your blog!

And i am going to start with Ella questions.

 If you could live anywhere in the world, which place would you choose and why?

  Well... I would live in New Zealand. Because its looks (by photos) so pretty there and i have never flow on a airplane. it would be a great adventure for me and future live.  

 Favorite TV show/book/movie?

Favorite TV would be... Once Upon A Time! best show ever its starting in the fall!! Favorite Book would be Page by Paige and favorite movie would be frozen... come on BEST MOVIE EVER.

What do you want to do when you get older?

Well a lot of things... a stay home mom, teacher, autism ad or teacher, blogger or a blog designer and i hope that i will have a great and enjoy my career. 

 What was today's happiest moment? 

saying  ''schlecht'' o.o!

Why did you decide to start blogging? 

I started blogging in 2011 and it was called ''Weezas Journal''.  its was for family. then in 2012  blogged for 2 days. THEN in 2014 I started over and called it ''A Curious Pisces''  and started to blog about anything and wanted too. Blogging helping meet new people and talk about my day and I do it for myself. Not for money, to show off... just for me! 

Favorite animal? 

RED PANDA!

Do you have a special spot or work area where you like to blog?

I have a work area but... i don't use it for blogging sometimes.

What is your favorite season and why?

Fall because no bees and mosquitoes.

 Your idea of your best day ever?

No phones and computer and tablets. Everyone goes outside for a whole day and play or reading. Enjoy the real world.

 What's one thing you want everyone to know about you?

I'm want to be your friend. The friend girl. here for you o.o!


Now Morning's questions

 If you had the power to hangout with one of your favorite fictional characters, what would you two do?

Well my fictional character would be Bella from Once Upon A Time! We would have tea and read books and talk for hours on end!!!!!!

What is your opinion on croissants?

Umm... they are good i guess with food on it...

One lesson that you wish you had learned earlier in life?

This is good question... hmmmmmm how to sew

 What Broadway show universe would you want to live in, and why? 

sorry i have never saw one but it would be awesome to see!

When you can't go to sleep, what do you do? (Do you just read in bed, or stretch?)

Listen to soft music or read or draw.

If you had an alter ego, what would your alter ego's name be and what would their personality be like?   

WOW ummm her name would Anna and the same personality like me o.o

 Name three to five bloggers you would want to meet, and why

Cathy, Amelia, Morning, and Ella. because you guys are like my favorite blogger friends and you guys funny too o.o

Something that you just can't stand? 

VELCRO the sound of it!!!!!

 What would your dream occupation be? 

 A teacher

 If you had three wishes given to you by a genie or a fairy, what would they be?

feed the poor, give homes to the poor and just help people.


 Okay now it MY turn!

Nominating

Cathy from Hello, Cathy
Abigail from  Sweeter Gets the Journey
Kate from Clover + Dot
Sneha from Sleepy Sneha

And the questions

1) Favorite Ice Cream Flavor?
2) If you could go back in time where would you go? 
3) Favorite Bloggers? Why?
4) Favorite Food? Why?
5) Why do you start blogging?
6) Is your room clean or not?
7) Favorite Sport? and Why?
8) Homeschooled?
9)  Favorite Songs?
10) Something you love? and Why?

A-L-L  D-O-N-E 









Share:

17 comments :

  1. I like once upon a time too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO EXCITED for Elsa!!!! Are you Jollygirl?

      June

      Delete
    2. I am!! It is so cool that Elsa is being added to the show!!

      Delete
    3. I know it so cool! I guess we are ''Oncer Sister'' o.o
      #rumbelle
      June

      Delete
  2. Aw, thank you so much, June! That means a lot to me! You are a great blogger too! :) I actually just nominated you for the Sunshine Award today! Here is the link to my post: http://ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2014/07/sunshine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Amelia! Yes I will be doing your questions tomorrow. I hope that is okay!

      Delete
    2. Thats fine! I look forward to seeing your answers!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me, June! i'm terribly indecisive and have a hard time talking about myself so don't be surprised if it takes me a while to get my award post up lol. you've answered and asked a lot of great questions. congratulations on getting the award yourself :)
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abigail! Please... it is up to you if you would like do it remember that:)

      June

      Delete
  4. Glad you like my blog! I like yours too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your answers, June! I've never watched Once Upon A Time (I don't have that many channels on my TV available or Netflix/Hulu) but I'll try to get it from my friends. And that would be amazing if I met you, too! You're pretty awesome yourself. :D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning! It would be a awesome too see you in person! ( I hope you find Once Upon A Time awesome!)
      June

      Delete
  6. Hello again june, i actually just remembered that ill be going out of town soon so my award post may be quite a bit late, but dont worry, ill get to it. Just wanted to let you know. Have a wonderful day
    -Abigail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is okay Abigail. Please take your time!

      June

      Delete
  7. June, I nominated you for the Liebster award! The link to the post is below.

    http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/2014/07/liebster-award-and-once-upon-time.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes