award!

Celia's Photo

Hello Hello! Today I have been nominate to do a award! Yay! Big thanks to Celia for nominate me! Celia nominate me for the liebster award. So let's start!



- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
- Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
- Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post     
- Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!


Eleven facts about me. This could get a little weird.


1: I have this piece of me that loves to see stars and planets. It's so beautiful. It's called astronomy. 

2: I'm a Entomophobia (fear of insects)

3: I love tea and fuzzy socks. It's called a lazy day.

4: Freckles:)

5: I volunteer for everything. 

6: I'm a brunette. Which means I have brown hair. Which I'm proud of.

7: I'm a unicorn o^o

8: I'm a oldest sister. Which some days I don't want too.

9: I hate myself when I start crying in front of someone.

10: I still use my fingers to count in math.


11: I maybe be quiet, but I have so much on my mind.


The list keeps going. Now lets get to the questions.     






Celia's Questions


1: "Favorite song at the moment?" 
Well... I have so many favorite songs and singers that It's impossible for me. But at the moment it's "All About That Bass".

2: "Rainy days or Sunny days?"
I love when It's rains in the morning then the sun shines out of the clouds in the afternoon. Then rainbow at sunset or evening. But to answer your question I would pick sunny days.

3: "Favorite Sport?" 
Not a sport person. But I have a bit of love for soccer. Because my brother makes me play with him. 

4: "What is reason of your blog name?" (how did you come up with the name, and why is it your name?) 
The reason of blog name is that Curious means that I'm very curious like "Why did the lady didn't buy that shirt?" or "How could that man eat 20 meatballs?" Pisces is my is Zodiac sign. I didn't come up my blog name by myself. My mother, father and brother helped me. (Not really my father his names were a bit weird)

5: "Favorite guy character?"
Oh my word. You want me to pick a guy character? Give me a hour. I don't know. Okay! Robin Hood from Once Upon A Time. ( He's cute!)

6: "Favorite girl character?" 
Its this easier. Snow White from Once Upon A Time.

7: "Favorite color?" (at the moment)      
Minty Green.

8: "What is your favorite dessert?" 
Oh my word. Again.Hardest.Question.In.The.World. Sorry can't pick.

9:  "If you could have one character be real, and you guys where BFFs, which character would you pick, and why?"
I don't understand.

10: "What are you doing right now?"
Typing this.

11: "Which of these questions was your favorite?"
Number 2

Okay! Thanks again Celia for the wonderful questions!

I nominate..
1: Joy
2: Beth
3: Kat
6: Signe
7:Anna
8: SW
9: Bethan

And anybody else! Please leave comment so I can see!

My Questions

1: Favorite Quote?
2: Worst song?
3: Favorite Month?
4: Would you wear black(shirt, pants, socks etc.) for a whole year or white? 
5: Pinterest or YouTube?
6: What is your lucky number?
7:Your sister/brother deletes your posts for next week! You...
8: Do you have your phone?
9: Have you seen a cat on a leash?  
10: Pizza or Tacos? 
11: Do you have a bucket list? 

-xoxo
June      
Share:

10 comments :

  1. Thanks for nominating me June! Your questions look seriously fun. :) You like Once upon a Time?! Yay! I love it. :)


    xx

    a free mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome SW! I am addicted to Once Upon A Time! Favorite show.
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete
  2. I love your facts! They're the most interesting I have ever read:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being nominated! :)

    katielouise-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok June, this is a little late to say do but I volunteer to do the liebester awards.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes