liebster award!


Hi Guys today I found out that Elisabeth nominated from the liebster award! thanks Elisabeth! (check out her blog its pretty awesome)  now for the rules...


  • Post eleven facts about yourself
  • Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you
  • Create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees
  • Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in this post
  • Let your nominees know they've been tagged- and no tag-backs!
Okay now for the fun!

eleven facts about June... June S

1 I'm in love (i mean it)with Stitch and Olaf and the unicorn from Despicable Me.
                                      <3 YES IT IS <3

                                        *YES ITS TRUE*
                                 **I'm laughing my head off
                                           
SO CUTE!

2 I love Once Upon A Time! if you did not read the last 49 posts...

3 I have a Spotify

4 umm oh I know I love red velvet! Anything that is red velvet I will eat it.

5 I'm a slow type-er

6 Am I done here?

7 this is not my favorite part of this... 

8 I want to ride horses 

9 olaf?

10 I love to draw!

11 Done?

Yes June  you are done... Oh that is me talking to myself. Why are you still reading this?

Elisabeth Questions

1- What one movie totally deserve a sequel
FROZEN with Elsa and Jack Frost or should I say Mrs. Frost?

2- If you are a superhero, what powers would you have?
Umm maybe ice? I watch Frozen too many times

3-  Favorite TV programs/movies that everyone needs to watch?
OUAT or Once Upon A Time   all the way....

4-  Who are your top 5 fictional role models?
Hold on google-ing fictional... sorry not the top mind here...  Okay I have my answer! 
5- Dory (yes the fish )
4- Olaf (we all know that was coming)
3- Winnie the Pooh 

Ya thats it:(

5 - Would you rather in a freezing cold arctic, or sweltering hot desert? 
freezing cold arctic I do better with snow then heat.

6- Would you rick your life to save a another stranger's life?
Yes I would

7- Favorite place to go?
the library... ah

8-Have you ever been in a food fight and how was the experience like?
No... but I wish! ^0^

9- If you are a ruler of a country, what would you call it?
Umm I would call it Canvas... cool right?

10- Don't understand

11- Which Historical period would you choose to live in? 
Um I would stay with the 2000's sorry! (but not sorry)  


I had SO much fun thanks again Elisabeth! 

So my Nominations are

I can't think of eleven people right now...    
and anybody who wants to do this!

My Questions!

1- What is your favorite singer?
2- What song is stuck in your head?
3- Live in a tree house or a  fancy house by a lake?
4- You won 6 million dollars! What are you going to do with it?
5- Would you live on ice cream or cupcakes?
6- Do you have a pet? What is it?
7- Dream home?
8- Favorite book?
9- Would you save a cat in a fire? Why?
10- Would you shop for a whole day? or play baseball?
11- Would you do this again if it delete?  

Have a Wonderful Day!
xoxo
June 



Share:

10 comments :

  1. Thanks Jollygirl! It was fun!
    xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, I nominated you for the Kindred Spirit Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Jollygirl thanks! Going to check it out. Can't wait!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Loved your answers:)
    Go Olaf!
    -Kat/(Almost) Completely Mad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kat! I'm a Olaf fan.
      xoxo
      June 😍😥

      Delete
  4. Hey there! Thanks for tagging me. I will post my answers by this week. Loved reading your answers. :) xx Much love!

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes