Target Goodies


-Well has you can see that this girl went to Target with her mom and went a bit crazy. I love Target and there goodies. I have been trying to save up for room/ bags. But I burn a hole in my wallet and is back to 1. 2. 3. 3$. But this "stuff" is going to come in handy. Me and my sister are moving back up upstairs. Party! and I have been trying to save up for a "remodel". Not paint walls just some new room things to make the room not-dark-and-needs-to-pick-new-colors-not-brown-and-black. So today I just want to show you what I got and that I'm NOT going crazy:)


-First I saw the "Spa Socks". Seriously? They're fuzzy socks Target! Anyway all I need now is my favorite tea. (Snapple-Raspberry-not-diet-Tea) Ah. But not today. This minty-green (favorite color!) socks I'm most likely going to wear everyday. I got the socks because well they're awesome.


 -Paper tape or some other tape but that is what the box said. I got a roll just like a month two weeks which was polka-dots (pink). I love how they have cute cute... things! on the roll. This tape is tape just cute-r. I got this because... Great for adding color to books, journals to hang pictures whatever! Its tape!


- I think I have something for polka-dots? Anyway Its a journal. I can will fill this up in 2 weeks? I know. Crazy. I think I'm going to make this a scrapbook or tumblr book/journal. It looks like fun. *makes a weird smile* I got his because... Its a journal which I can do everything with it. Like fight ninjas or draw silly drawings
of family. Hee.
 -Birthday Party! Ah-No. I know what they're Gift-tags. I'm seeing more diys for gift-tags or how to reuse gift-tags. I'm going to use the gift-tags for bookmarks, tagging something or notes. I got the gift-tags because... Read the last sentence.    
 -Oh and can you guess you show the Lego movie yesterday? Uni-kitty and me did!




-Logging off

-xoxo
June
Share:

14 comments :

  1. June, I've nominated you for the story tag! It is something I have made up! Check out the newest post on my blog to find out what it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Going to check it out...
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  2. It all looks great! I love washi tape, I just made a post on it actually. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Check it out here: http://babblelist.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award_30.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fuzzy socks and the notebook!

    strawberriegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! Me too! (I'm wearing the socks)
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete
  5. These these look so cool! :O Especially the labels and fuzzy socks, luv em!

    Cathy // HELLO, CATHY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the fuzzy socks so much! You should try to get some.
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete
  6. Yay fuzzy socks, I love the color sm.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes