Home Sweet Home

Sigh.
*NOT MINE*
Life has been flashing by. Time is flying. It's going faster if your moving to a new location.
Yes, I'm moving! It has been a long wait but it's time. So now you know why I been so busy. It feels mind-blowing. Packing and packing all this week. Please understand that my blog will be on pause just for a bit. This writer needs to stop surfing on Pinterest and start packing and writing some new posts. Future room tour?
Thank you for understanding, my internet pals.
^.^


 photo SignwithJune_zps3f7f3d29.png
Share:

6 comments :

  1. I hope all of your moving stuff goes well! And a room tour sounds exciting. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes a room tour would be awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! You're moving?! I like moving, it's exciting. I just don't like the leaving-your-friends part. :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes