Lately...

Hey Guys! Here is some thing that I have been doing lately... 

Writing// *sighs* I have no time to do my novel on NaNoWriMo. I feel so, so undone. I hope that next November works better.

Enjoying// That I have a book (two) in my Tv table.

Doing// Blogging, packing and cleaning.

Reading// Shiver. (I'm rereading the book because I found out that it's a series, *dances*)

Listening// Spotify. "Shut Up & Dance With Me"

Thinking// about when I should get back to my job.

Unhappy about// not doing my job.

Preparing// Christmas and how it going to SNOW.

-(Yes, I have a small job)

X
-June


Share:

13 comments :

  1. I love these kind of blog posts! The "lately/currrently" kind. I dont know why though. Omg you have a job? What is it?! :D
    I cannot stop thinking about Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Radiance!
      Yes! I have a job it's .... walking a dog! I know it not exciting but I love it and I can't stop thinking about Thanksgiving!?

      Delete
  2. These kinds of posts are awesome! I post them a lot as a filler when I'm lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also tagged you for the My Favorite Things About Winter Tag on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Its already snowed where I live, the whole city is practically blanketed in it. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! We just had some flakes not a blanket of snow.

      Delete
  5. Oh, how I love snow! Sadly, it doesn't snow where I live though. :(
    Vanshi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your lately posts and I cant wait till Christmas and snow ♥

    xDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't beat yourself up about NaNo. It shouldn't matter how much you're writing, just how consistently you're writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes