NaNoWriMo

*Note, this was going to be posted on Halloween but leaves, Halloween and someones birthday got in the way - sorry*

Hey! In Blog-land everyone is talking and giving out tips about this NaNoWriMo and I had to check it out. I did and I sign up. But what is NaNoWriMo?


NaNoWriMo is- First NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's about writing your novel in the month of November. This site give you the chance to write so-many-words in the month of November, meet other writers, give resources and gives pep talks. Here is bit more info- National Novel Writing Month organizes events where children and adults find the inspiration, encouragement, and structure they need to achieve their creative potential. Our programs are web-enabled challenges with vibrant real-world components, designed to foster self-expression while building community on local and global levels.
The Program- I'm doing the young writer program. There is three programs-

The Young Writers Programpromotes writing fluency, creative education, and the sheer joy of novel-writing in K-12 classrooms. We provide free classroom kits, writing workbooks, Common Core-aligned curricula, and virtual class management tools to more than 2,000 educators from Dubai to Boston. << That's what the site says and really I could put it's in my words because I agree with the whole paragraph
I don't a lot about the other two programs, so I don't want to give you wrong info. 

Buddies?- My username is Wear Your Invisible Crown. Anywho, please give me your username because I'm kind-of lost in some-parts so it's would cool if we can be buddies. 

X
- June

P.S- Happy Late Halloween! It's snow in my area for a bit, which made me scared because Christmas is coming and I have nothing ready. 
Share:

12 comments :

  1. Hi! My username is the same as my blog name on the YWP site!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sent you a buddy request! Look for a request from jollygirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting website. I will have to check it out! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Annie,
      Going to check out your blog...!

      Delete
  4. Good luck! I admire everybody who participates in NaNo; I know it's sooo difficult.

    As for Christmas, I'M SO EXCITED!!! You have a whole two months before it comes:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sunny! I'm soooo excited about Christmas too but two months is going to go fast! ^y^

      Delete
  5. I'm doing NaNoWriMo this year, but the adults' version. Hope it goes well for you. What are you writing about?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kat and good luck to you too! It's a secret... You will find out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not too sure myself, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To-do NaNoWriMo? I thought that same thing that first but now...

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes