Another Enchanted Land- Winter Writing Contest

*NOT MINE*

Hey Guys! I'm entering Joy's Winter Writing Contest, has you can see. It would mean a lot of Joy if you join! Ha-ha! Get it? Joy? Her name? Um, never mind.


He drives miles and miles away from this place called home.
Snow bites the outside of his car.
We try to see the small balls of gas. But, the pearl white, snow has take-in over the sky. 
Has we step outside of the warm car, snow bites my face.
I shied with my green gloves.
I ask to go home but,
he takes my hand and run with it.
runs and runs
with 
my ice, cold
hand.
But, somehow it warms up with l
                                                  o
                                                     v
                                                        e

Share:

14 comments :

  1. Love it!
    And good luck to a talented writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love it! I hope you win. It would be very joyful. Hehe, no? Okay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joyful! Hehe, that's very creative Noor and thank you!

      Delete
  3. Congrats for winning (in advance!)

    - Ines / Ines's Insights / inessinsights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I really like this piece of writing! Its amazing! :)
    Have a great weekend
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment dear :)

    I just followed ya..n I hope you'll follow me back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done great post, please check out my new blog post I would love a follow :)
    http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes