Christmas Haul!


I think that sum's it up.
Hello! In my another Christmas post, which was about Christmas. I told you that I would share my gifts in a another post, well here I am! I really love my gifts this year. Books to candy, I would called it a success! Enjoy!


Yes, baby! I watched all the movies (with my dear father) of The Lord of Rings and Hobbit's but, I never read the books. So, I'm kind-of excited. (I have my ringtone set to The Lord of The Rings theme song and I have a crush on Legolas.)  


Let's keep going with Tokien! This book has everything about the books. This will be interesting to read and exciting. Also, It's has the languages in the books, time to learn Black Speech. Kidding!  



Moving away from Tokien things... Art! I'm super happy about these paints because the paint that was in the house was watercolor. -.- Now, these are allll mine! *started to pet the paints* 


Beanie! I stared to get in to beanies this year. I love is black, knitted one I got! Awesomeness! I will never wash this because I will be wearing this 24/7.


MAN! IT'S A BETHANY MOTA T-SHIRT! GUYS! I TRULY LOVE THIS! BEST.  GIFT. EVER! Well, maybe.


You guys know that I'm in my pj's while typing this, right?
(\'.'/)

And, now the best present ever.
maybe, maybe, it's a tie.


Meet Lucy, my new friend. 
I'm going to be the next Taylor Swift, so watch out.

xo
June

p.s- I got more art things and super cute penguin sippers, but I didn't take picture's.
Share:

16 comments :

  1. Art supplies best gift possible :D
    Tolkien bookset probably the next best thing after Harry Potter set :D
    Cool guitar :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I never read Harry Potter and thanks.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely post, everything looks wonderful! Good luck on learning the guitar! I have one sitting around in my room, but I never learned how to play it. Maybe this year....? ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy, we can work together. ^.^

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the guitar! I can't help you though as I only know how to play the keyboard.
    Emily ^_^ http://www.preteendork.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picks!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot's of awesome stuff! Guitar is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool presents ;) Hope you'll be enjoying those.
    I'm really enjoying your blog by the way, I'm here for the first time but will definitely be visting more often ;)

    ♡ my blog ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am! Thank you! That just made my day, checking out your blog.

      Delete
  7. MWAHA. Best books in the whole wide world. I read them slowly, savoring every word, and then read them over again.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The guitar is such a great gift! I got one a few years ago, and I just picked it up again, and it's soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes