December

*NOT MINE*
Man! It's December and the snow is gone. I think Friday, Saturday it was 40F and now it like 15F? Please snow, again! Anyway, hello December! It's (for me) fast days, slow days then fast days. Ups and downs, now let's end the year right. ^.^

November Goals-

1. Work to my goal to NaNoWriMo- Well some-post I told you guys that NaNoWriMo was not going to work because I'm was moving and is in the new house. I hope that next November will work  better.
2. Keep drawing- Trying to get in to that. Your think "Every-time she put that in her goals and never does it, like what going on?" (Well sometime like that) The answer to your questions is that- I take drawing/ art pretty serious. It's not like "Oh! I'm bored, let's draw something" Nope, I research and practice. Drawing maybe a job for me.
3. Try saving money- IMPOSSIBLE.  
4. Try some room crafts- That may take time.
5. Fix, clean your bike and riding again- Hey! It's December now, too late. 
6. 30 Besties?- OH MY GLOB! I have 34. Thank you guys! I love meeting new friends!
7. Start baking again- Thankgiving, I made cheesecake brownies, best stuff on earth (I thought). But no-one ate one, well my mom did. Thanks Mom!  
8. Meet someone new- You guys!
9. Stop eating Halloween candy- That was not easy...
10. Be Brave- What was I thinking... I'm not Tris or Legolas! (I'm obsessed about The Lord Of The Rings...)

*NOT MINE*
December Goals-
1. Watch the Hobbit's 
2. Have a winter sleepover/ party
3. Drawing 
4. Do room-tour
5. 38 new friends?
6. Do a winter photo-shoot
7. Get my new design 
8. Clean up around my blog
9. Bake!
10. Starting writing my novel

Song-

Quote-

X
- June
Share:

10 comments :

  1. What a lovely post, I love all of your goals! Good luck on meeting them. :)
    Have a great week!
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe no one ate your brownies! That sounds delicious! I love cheesecake and I love brownies. It's the perfect combination:)

    Good luck with your goals this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you Sunny, I thought the same thing- perfect combination. └(^o^)┘

      Delete
  3. I like your December goals!
    These are mine:
    My December goals

    Find 5 more blogs
    Meet 5 new people online
    Write a blog post every day
    comment on more blog posts
    Finish writing my novel
    Do some more drawing
    Enter an art competition
    Host a WRITING COMPETITION!

    http://preteendork.weebly.com
    Emily xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I hope you meet all of your goals, Emily! Oh! Thank you too! ヽ(^。^)ノ

      Delete
  4. Haha I wish you luck for your december goals!
    It's so hot here in Australia, I'm starting to wish for winter!
    Love this post :)
    J
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you J! I wish that it would snow, it going to be in the 30s today! ﹋o﹋

      Delete
  5. What ideas do you have for your novel? I hope you achieve your December goals.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes