Homeschooling

+ not my to call +
 (all you old peeps who have been read my blog when it was "A Curious Pisces", this is not going to be like "Homeschooling Diary with June, if wondering)
Hi! Okay, can we look at the image above and just, well laugh? XD It's so true. Homeschooling can be amazing, FREEDOM! But, sometimes not in my case. This is gonna be about life. Yes, MY LIFE. ohmygoddness. 


+ not my to call +
One of the questions on the survey was...Thing(s) that you want to see more of?
The answers were:
-Rambles, lifestyle, you, etc

-There isn't really any.

-More about you! And, um, more pictures I guess?

-Hmm, I like everything

-Just you being your hilarious self. :)

-See above? ;-P

-More book reviews

-Art stuff

-Personal/DIY



Why, hello stalkers.
Kidding! Sure! I'll do more lifestyle, it's should pretty easy, right? To get to the topic of this post, it's homeschooling. I'm home-schooled. People's face's turn to is...

+ not my to call +

Which is very hilarious to see. ^.^ Some people have no idea what homeschooling is. Then, you pull out your speech about what homeschooling is. It's can be very frustrated. 

home·school·ing
ˈhōmˌsko͞oliNG/
noun
  1. the education of children at home by their parents.

(If wondering) 

2013 was my last year in pubic school. My friends were...
+ not my to call +

I miss my friends, dearly. But, I don't miss school drama, homework, etc. Homeschooling is a new page for me. Something to play with, not like school when you had to follow all of those rules. Homeschooling is, at home, you can wear pj's AND DO YOUR WORK IN YOUR BED. Ohmygoodness.

+ not my to call +

Homeschooling is new and off to a great start. But, I loss friends and I miss, people and I moved away for the people that I care about? It's a lot to take in.

But, I have you and you, are amazing.

+ not my to call +

(Coming soon, DIY!)

*Virtual Fist Bump*
June 
Share:

22 comments :

  1. I'd certainly miss my friends if I were home schooled too but I wouldn't mind doing my homework in my pajamas. I nominated you for an award by the way- http://irunthenight.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/infinity-dreams-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stitch GIF is so cool :D
    I think it was me with the Art stuff,right? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post! Would like to see more posts similar to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Virtual First Bump* Ba-da-la-la-la-la-la.

    I used to think homeschooling was a bit strange, but that was because prior to meeting some homeschoolers, I had never seen it anyway otherwise. Homeschooling also carries a lot of flexibility, because of the whole pajama reading thing. The study hours don't always have to be consistent to. I go to a public school because my parents are too busy to homeschool my brother and I, but the workload we get plus homework is huge. I have a revalation essay, math homework, a biology crossword puzzle, irregular Spanish words, and practicing for choir; it's all so crazy. Not to mention that we do have to make up work we miss (I'm heading off to a district book competition over the week, and I will just have so much homework to make up. WHY?).

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Right back at you.

      I don't know how to answer this comment. Really.

      Delete
  5. Ohhh, I really wish I was homeschooled.... I've asked my parents so many times, only to be told no every time.
    I really like your blog's new look! Keep up the good work :)
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I wish I was homeschooled! I'm starting a new school in a few weeks xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I was homeschooled in grade 3. I liked it, but I would totally miss my friends and all of my theater involvement if I was homeschooled now ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! This has been one of my favourite posts and the gifs were perfect! I totally get ya, I was homeschooled up until 2014 and I still get so sick of being asked about it.

    - Manna :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha I feel you on the looks homeschoolers get! Imagine that look, but even squintier when I tell people I'm a Life Learner or an Unschooler. Luckily the area I live in is pretty full of people like my family so it works. ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting! Haha! I'm starting to see it, thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  10. That is really awesome that you get to do work in bed. : ) But I would really miss my friends.

    -Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!! That look people give you like, "What the heck??? What's homeschooling? Can you read? How many fingers am I holding up??" Lol, it can be annoying sometimes. I've been home schooled my whole life, (I'm 17 and about to graduate now), and so have all my 7 siblings, so not only do we get the "You're a home schooler?" look, but also the "How do your parents handle so many kids!" look. Haha, I don't get why people react like that though; home schooling is fun! (Pajama days are the best!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Wow! That's pretty awesome, Samantha!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes