Diy- toilet roll chain


Today is my first DIY ever, on this blog. WHAT?! I'm super excited to share this with you! I know you can do this, if I can, you can. Now, roll the tape!

You will need:
Toilet paper rolls (about two to three)
String
Scissors
Tape
A paintbrush
Water color's (like the one-for-one-dollar-kind)
And, a towel.
(It's not showed but a cup of water will be needed too)    

First: shape your toilet rolls in to a oval shape.

Next: Cut out your chains about that size 

Like that!



I cut out about ten chains from two toilet paper rolls 

Then: start to paint your chains


Like this...


I did two colors

Last: make a design on your chains
(not needed) 


YAY!

Now, put your string in the oval chains

Ta-da!




It's was easy, right?
I hope you give this a try, if you do...
sent me a picture by email or instagram using the hashtag #peppermintcatblog

Have a happy day!

June

Share:

16 comments :

  1. Oh this is lovely! You should post more DIYs, I'm sure I'll love them!

    ~Noor
    http://wonderkid22.blogspot.com
    a little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice DIY! So those are the pictures you've been posting on your Instagram! Interesting!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute DIY! I can't believe that this is your first one ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool DIY ! I should try this because I have a bunch of used toilet paper rolls .

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great, I may do some myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's very interesting yet easy ! Thanks for sharing it to us !!

    xo
    Molly
    http://www.corinnemolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to do such stuff as well making stuff out of waste I made a spaceship once out of paper plates and old iron nails :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a good idea, it can be used for a simple decoration for a birthday party. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes