Interview with O

Life as a Young Lady
Me and O have been working on an interview together and it's done. I had an amazing time working with her! Everyone together, O is ah amazingggg! Now, let's roll! :)

(Note: the party is on hold for a bit of time, it may come back :)

1. Can you give a intro about you and your blog? I'm Olivia, 14 years old, and care too much about fictional characters. My blog is basically where I attempt to make normal posts about life, music, and other not-too-random stuff while fighting the urge to paint "awkward fangirl" everywhere.

2. Tell us what got you into blogging? It was actually a school assignment. Last year I had an assignment in computer class to create a blog, so I first created a really awful Wordpress blog, and a couple months later I switched to Blogger--which was also horrible, so I started my current one in August 2013--which isn't much better :P

3. How old is your blog? This August it'll be two years old. *panics, but not at a disco*

4. Did you ever change your blog name? If so, to what? Nope--it's been Life as a Young Lady since the beginning. I've considered changing it but it'd probably end up just being something dorkier than it is now. :P

5. Name your favorites blogs. Omg so hard! >_< All the blogs I follow are amazing. But I guess if I HAVE to:Random Rants by RcubedNote + RainSelf Known, and Lynde Avenue.

6. What's your url mean? Nothing deep or meaningful at all--I just wanted my blog name to start with a letter from my name. >_<

7. Favorite singer? I can't pick one singular person, but I do like Ariana Grande, Lorde, and Francesca Battistelli.

8. Favorite book? I can't pick one favorite here either, but my top faves are Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, and Cinder.

9. Favorite color? Right now it's a tie between pink and mint green.

Last, 10. Who is Charles Chaplin? XD According to Google, he's a comedy actor from the "silent film era".

know what you're thinking, she's amazinggg! Fangirl,music lover and blogger. New blogger bestie! Okay, I'll stop.


*virtual fist bump*  
June
                                                                       ♥
Share:

6 comments :

  1. Ooh this is an awesome interview, and thanks for the shoutout! ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panicked, definitely at the disco. I loooove this interview. And I fangirled all over the place.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww omg you are so sweet! :* And amazing, too! ^^ I'm gonna post my interview of YOU this Friday! :D

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant interview ♥

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes