Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Auto-buy Authors


I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are my Top Ten Auto-buy Authors?




I will buy any book from this lady. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda was her first book and I fell in love with it. I can't wait for her next book! Also, she liked and commented on my Instagram so she's the best. :)



She is awesome. No need for more.  




Rainbow is an amazing writer and her name is Rainbow. Need more reasons to love this author? 

- not my picture -


If you haven't read Shiver, you're living under a rock. GO READ IT. :)  


- not my picture -

5. Victoria Aveyard

I loved her book Red Queen and I can't wait for Glass Sword! Her character's are awesomeness and her cover's? Beautiful. 



6. Noelle Stevenson

Her graphic novel's are stunning. Like she's really, really, really, really good. :)

   - not my picture -

7. John Green

Hahahaha. We all know this was coming.


8. Laura Lee Gulledge

I read her first graphic novel when I was... 9? Yeah. She's an all time favorite. :)

- not my picture -

9. E. Lockhart

I really need to read more of her books. I read We Were Liars and man, she's goooooddddddd.



10. Brian Selznick

- not mine -
Brain's book called The Invention of Hugo Cabret just left with some many emotions and I called this book a favorite. I think it was my first fangirl moment. :,)

- not mine -

till next time,
anna

Share:

12 comments :

  1. Cool books!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the invention of hugo cabret must be one of my favoritest books in the whole world. those pictures kill me every time. ♥ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I remember the Invention of Hugo Cabret from sixth grade-- when my teacher read it out loud to the class (while projecting the illustrations on screen) I was just staring wide-eyed, in awe.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The illustrations are stunning. I need to reread Hugo Cabret.

      Delete
  4. Okay, first of all, this list is awesome. Maggie Stiefvater and Rainbow Rowell are two of my favorites. And I just LOVE We Were Liars--I could talk about it all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We Were Liars is a story that I'll never forget. ♥

      Delete
  5. Oh, these all look wonderful! I remember a few years ago I was obsessed with Page by Paige ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Man, I love the book. I'm still obsessed with it. :)

      Delete
  6. Fantastic list :)
    I have not read many of those on here, but i hope i will get to most of them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes