Unpopular Opinions Book Tag


I've been seeing this tag everywhere, have you? I really liked the idea of this tag so... let's give it a go!




A POPULAR BOOK SERIES 
YOU DIDN'T LIKE.
 MY ANSWER: THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS

I read the first book, to see what the big hoopla was about and it was okay. I didn't catch on with the Shadow hunters or all the different demons. I felt like all the characters were going to turn their backs on Clary. [main character] Which.. did happen... twice. :(

A POPULAR AUTHOR
 YOU CAN'T SEEM TO GET INTO.
MY ANSWER: MARIE LU

I tried to read her book, Legend and it didn't happened. Same goes for The Young Elites. I would like to try reading these books again.


A LOVE TRIANGLE WHERE THE PROTAGONIST ENDED UP WITH THE PERSON YOU DIDN'T WANT THEM TO BE WITH.
MY ANSWER: P.S I STILL LOVE YOU.

I...can't write anything about this topic because it comes out with spoilers. 

A POPULAR GENRE YOU HARDLY READ.
MY ANSWER: HORROR

Just no. I don't like scary...things. 

A POPULAR/BELOVED CHARACTER 
YOU DISLIKE.
MY ANSWER: LARA JEAN FROM TO ALL THE BOYS I'VE LOVED BEFORE

Her personality was ugh. 

 A POPULAR SERIES YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN READING.
MY ANSWER: TWILIGHT 

I'm writing down the truth. It doesn't sound good.  

A SHOW/MOVIE ADAPTION THAT YOU LIKED BETTER THAN THE BOOK.
MY ANSWER: INSURGENT

YES! I loved the movie more than the book. I loved how the movie changed the idea and the goal but stuck with (some-what) the book story-line. The book was slow and had too much information at once. 

A BOOK SERIES EVERYONE HATES BUT YOU SEEM TO LOVE.
MY ANSWER: DOROTHY MUST DIE

Such a good twist but I guess it's not to some people.

 A POPULAR TROPE 
YOU'RE TIRED OF READING.
MY ANSWER: CANCER.
 It's so sad and sick and... horrible! :(


A POPULAR STYLE OF COVER YOU HATE.
MY ANSWER: MOVIE COVERS
I really don't want to see this...
Nope. Not working for me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tag... anyone! Thanks for reading! :)

cheers,
anna
Share:

8 comments :

  1. What a lovely post! I totally agree, I don't like movie covers either ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Movie covers are the worst. :(

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh literally EVERYONE is doing this tag now! I just gotta do it since most people are nominating everyone. Cool post can't wait for more :D

    Check out my blog? Your choice ~ shinenelevate.blogspot.co.uk

    Rukiya XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to the horror thing. Little creepy touches I can stand, but full blown horror? No, thanks. >-<
    I didn't have interest in reading Twilight either, but I ended up loving it. As annoying as it is to admit that. :P
    xo Adi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen. I agree. .-.

      Twilight sounds good but then... it doesn't. :\ Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  4. I actually prefer The Infernal Devices over the Mortal Instruments, and I'm starting on the Dorothy Must Die series. BUT ACK HOW CAN YOU NOT GET INTO MARIE LU. MUST. NOT. RANT.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of the Infernal Devices, I'll have to check that series out. You go! Dorothy Must Die is outstanding. :) I promise, I will read Legend before March and I will write up a review.

      I promise. _ _
      \( ._.)/

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes