Top Ten Tuesday: Ten book to movie adaptations I still need to watch


I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are ten book to movie adaptations I still need to watch? (this week it's a freebie and I picked this topic.) :)


1. Harry Potter

I need to tell you all something. I still haven't read Harry Potter and I haven't watch the movies. Please don't kill me. I will read Harry Potter and watch the movies before I die. I cross my heart.

2. Chronicles of Narnia 

I think I watched the first one with my father but never watched the others. I'll have to re-watch the first one and watch the others. 

3. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

I have the book sitting on my book shelve andddd I never read it! I just found out that it's a movie... oops?

4. Eragon

Some day... some day...

5. City of Ember

Okay... I can't remember if I read this. It sounds something I would read...

6. Percy Jackson & the Olympians

I watched the movie BEFORE I READ THE BOOK. Welp. The Percy Jackson fandom says that the movies are horrible and don't follow the books... I'm still going to watch the movies. 

7. The Hunger Games

I finally read The Hunger Games. (the ending was like: ?!?!?!?!) Please pat me on the back. I watched the first movie andddd it was okay. you can tell that it's a 2012 movie. I'm going to watch Catching Fire and Mockingjay... someday.

8. The Book Thief

2 hours and 15 mins of tears. I'm right... right??? 

9. The Scorch Trials 

I thought The Maze Runner was good but the movie? OH MY GOD, IT GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS. I got to watch The Scorch Trials and Thomas Brodie-Sangster is in it. Yes please.



10. Me and Earl and the Dying Girl

This one is on my tbr because people are saying that it's about cancer and it's laugh-a-ble??? (yes, I made up a word, don't judge.)  I gotta read this and watch the movie. 

Thanks for reading! Sorry for not being active here! I have more reviews and tags coming soon! Have a great day! :)

sincerely,
anna     

[The Thomas Brodie-Sangster gif's sadly... don't belong to me. Thank you.] 
Share:

11 comments :

  1. Haha, don't worry, I haven't actually seen (or read) Harry Potter, but I'm currently working on it. xD
    I actually haven't read or watched the Hunger Games or Chronicles of Narnia either, so that'll be something to look forward to.
    Great post!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I was the only one. Welcome to I-haven't-read-or-watch-Harry-Potter club! I cross my heart that people were begging me to read The Hunger Games so I did. Yes! Thanks for sharing and thank you! :)

      Delete
  2. I love Harry Potter and the Hunger Games! I also grew up with the Chronicles of Narnia books so they'll always have a special place in my heart ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, that's so cute. :') I grew up on watching Arthur and reading... everything. :)

      Delete
  3. When it came to the Inheritance Cycle, I actually ended up watching Eragon first. And while I did know the books existed for a long time, I avoided reading them because the size of the novels scared me and it wasn't until the movie I was drawn to read them... Ooh, which version of the Chronicles of Narnia movies will you be watching? There's several, actually-- an animated version of LWW, the BBC version that made adaptions of all the books except for The Last Battle, and of course, the Disney/Walden Media version.

    xoxo Morning

    P.S. I'll try not to yell, but um, go read Harry Potter and Percy Jackson. Pretty much, those two are the leaders of the MG genre squad. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Hahaha, I still do that with bigger novels. They make me nervous but excited. :) Wait... there's different versions??? Wow! I never heard of other versions than's Disney's. I'll have to watch those too! Thanks for sharing!

      P.S- I read The Lighting Thief! It's pretty cute. :)

      Delete
  4. The eragon series is so long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, I share at least half your list. Are you the type of person who likes to read the books before watching the movie? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That's not good, saying that my list is quite long. Yes! I have to read the book before I watch the movie. It's my pet peeve. :)

      Delete
  6. I cannot wait to see The Scorch Trials! Yeah the Percy Jackson movies are rubbish, you're much better off reading the books. You definitely need to both read the books of Harry Potter and watch the movie. Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants is a cute movie. The Book Thief is beautiful, but yes, it is very, very sad. Catching Fire and Mockingjay are definitely better than the first Hunger Games movie.
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/15/top-ten-tuesday-22/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Thank you for all the information! I watched Catching Fire and Mockingjay Part 1 *feels*, I can't wait for the end. (!!!)

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes