Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Characters You Just Didn’t Click With

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are Ten characters you just didn’t click with?

1. Bryn from Frostfire


Bryn is stubborn, short-sighted, only cares about her opinions and doesn't listen very well to other's. Disappointing character. 



2. America from The Selection 


I have to say... America was annoying at some points and stubborn. 

3. Curt from Fat Kid Rules the World 


Curt would just leave Troy sometimes FOR NO REASON. What kind of friend does that? :\



{ this is the second book. }

One word- irritating!


5. Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments


Aggravate. :( 



I only have five today, sorry! Have a good day! :)

 sincerely, 
anna


Share:

10 comments :

  1. Out of all of these, Laura Jean is the only one I disagree with-- everything else on here I agree!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I like America. :( Your points are valid, though. Here's my list: http://wp.me/p4ZhSl-be. :) Let's be friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I do like America but just sometimes... she was annoying. :( Thanks for sharing! :)

      Delete
  3. Amazing list. I hated America oh my goodness. But I actually do love Clary.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did like America just some scenes... she was annoying. I just didn't click with Clary. :\

      Delete
  4. What a lovely post! I hated America, I almost didn't get through the book ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) A lot of people say that! In my opinion... she wasn't that annoying. _ _
      \ (ツ) /

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes