Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is: What are ten books on your fall tbr?



  • The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  • Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking
  • Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  • Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
  • Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
  • Carry On by Rainbow Rowell
  • The Rest of Us Just Live Here by Patrick Ness
  • Thief's Covenant by Ari Marmell



Bring on autumn. ;)

  sincerely,
anna 


[the gif doesn't belong to me and the book cover's in the collage are not mine. I simply made the collage with the cover's, thank you.]
Share:

8 comments :

  1. What a lovely post! I personally didn't like Tiger's Curse, but I've read lots of different opinions on it ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My friend loved Tiger's Curse so I'm giving it a try. :) Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. I need to reread the Raven Boys series.... The first time I read it, it didn't click witH me. :/ I can't wait for Rick Riordan's new series to come out, though! Reading about the children of the Nordic gods in mythology will sure be interesting.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel you! After reading the first book... I was still confused with the magic and key lines. Now, I'm still a little confused... but understanding more. :) I know! I'm hearing great reviews about Rick Riordan's new series! I hope it's awesome! :)

      Delete
  3. Hope you enjoy The Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/top-ten-tuesday-23/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading The Dream Thieves and it's so good! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I just want you to read all of these this very second! The Raven Boys is just gorgeous--there is NO WAY you won't fall head over heels for it! The same goes for The Fifth Wave and Crown of Midnight! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I adore The Raven Boys. Such a extraordinary series! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes