How to avoid SPOILERS

Do you know how many times I've had to skip posts, pictures, fanfiction, fanart and giveways because of spoilers? To this day, I still haven't read Harry Potter and do you know how many spoilers I've seen of Harry? TOO MUCH. Today, I'm sharing my tips of how to avoid spoilers because if you're like me where I'm too lazy busy to read some popular book that everyone is raving about. I simply...

 1.  READ THE BOOK

Want the easy way? READ THE BOOK.

2. BE QUICK

Friends, you have to be very fast when you're on the internet. For example:

IT'S JUST A SUNNY MORNING WHEN YOU SEE IN A SPOILER ON YOUR FEED.

WHAT DO YOU DO?

SCROLL DOWN YOUR FEED, FAST. 

OR

YOU QUICKLY OPEN A NEW TAB

OR

YOU QUICKLY SENT A COMMENT SAYING "WHAT THE HECK? I STILL HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK! I'M BLOCKING YOU AND REPORTING YOU!"

3. DON'T USE THE INTERNET 

4.  UNFOLLOW THAT BLOG/SITE/PERSON WHO SHARES SPOILERS 

Pretty simple.

5.  LET'S DO THIS


Every move, way, or path can lead to spoilers. You must to ready to face these spoilers. 

Be safe.


sincerely,
anna

[bro, gifs aren't mine.]
Share:

8 comments :

  1. You have know idea how much this made me laugh Anna! AND PREAAAAAAAAACH girl I HATE SPOILERS!!

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I like to hear! :) Hahaha! Agreed! Thanks for stopping by Lexie.

      Delete
  2. Haha, funny post! I've definitely done the scrolling really fast and opening the tab strategies before. I've learned to never google a T.V. show that has already aired, but I'm still watching, because spoilers always happen even in the suggested search drop down thing.

    Here's to living a spoiler free life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an amazing post. There's nothing more annoying then having a book spoiled for you, and these are some really simple and effective tips to help try to prevent that. Definitely going to have to try them out! Thanks for sharing Anna and, as always, fabulous tips! ♥

    ~ Zoe @ Stories on Stage

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been spoiled entirely too much in my life! I haven't read Harry Potter either and WOW at the amount of spoilers i've seen. This post was hilarious, love the gifs!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! No way??? I thought everyone read Harry Potter! Aww, thank you! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes