My Christmas Haul for 2015


Hello hello hello! How was your Christmas? I enjoyed mine Christmas and I did eat like a pig, if you're wondering. Like I promised, here's what I got for Christmas.

BOOKS


I GOT SO MANY BOOKS GUYS. I normally get one or two books for Christmas but WOW. I got The Raven Boys and Cinder from my good friend Karen and Santa got me Once Upon A Zombie. My aunt and godmother Laura got me the rest. Pretty crazy. Thank you so much Karen, Santa and Laura! 

SPOON BOOKMARK


This bookmark is the coolest thing ever. Who knew that a spoon could be a bookmark? Such a cool gift! Thank you Santa!

AVENGERS CARDS AND EARBUDS  


My dear brother got me an Avengers playing card game and Santa got me earbuds. I've been needing earbuds forever. Thank you brother and Santa!

A JOURNAL 


Storytime: sadly, one of my dear cousins and dear friend couldn't come to Christmas this year. I still gave her her gift and she gave me a gift-- she gave me this wonderful goal journal. I started crying when I saw the first page of the journal. It was a picture of me and her, has little kids, and it said " Merry Christmas! I love you to the moon and back. You've always been right by my side :)." I started crying and at some point, I called her to thank her. I'll say it again, Thank you so much dear. I love you to the moon and back too and thank you for always being right by my side. You're too damn kind and loyal for me. 

A PUPPY BLANKET 


Woof woof! This blanket is super cute and soft and guess what? I love it! I got this from my other cousins, thank you! 

GIFT CARDS 


I got these cards with gift cards. Thank you loves! 

MARVEL PAJAMAS 


I GOT MARVEL PAJAMAS GUYS AND WOW PEOPLE THESE THINGS ARE LIKE SUPER SILK AND SO WARM. Thank you Santa! 

A LONG SLEEVE SHIRT


This shirt is my life and I love it. Thank you Santa!

A 2016 CALENDAR


3 days till 2016. Crazy stuff guys. Thank you Santa for this calendar!

A JUSTICE LEAGUE POSTER


I'm not so much in to The Justice League. But, hey it's a nice poster and I'll take it. Thanks Santa!

A FRAMED DRAWING OF THE RAVEN BOYS 


GUYS GUYS GUYS. LOOK WHAT I GOT. IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH. *screams with happiness*  THANK YOU SANTA!!!

How was your Christmas? Did you get books or pajamas? Let's talk about!

Share:

10 comments :

  1. Ugh your pjs are so cute. And I LOVE that bookmark!

    - Ellie
    http://ontheothersideofrealitynew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GOT ONE OF THE RAVEN BOYS DRAWINGS I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! But, hey, it looks like you had a great Christmas, Anna! I am sorry you didn't get to see your cousin, though. And those PJs are to die for--Marvel all the way. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be! I'm sure you got better gifts than me. ^-^ I did have a nice Christmas! Did you? Aw, thank you so much!

      Delete
  3. Wow! You got some amazing gifts! I love all the books! x

    Cait // beyondthebeautybag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to do my blog series?
    ameliagrace11.blogspot.com/2015/12/things-i-love-new-series.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the offer Amelia but no thanks. :)

      Delete
  5. Looks like you had a FANtastic Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes