Top Ten Tuesday: 2016-ish Debut Novels I want RIGHT NOW

I'm linking up with The Broke and the Bookish for Top Ten Tuesday. Thanks for hosting ladies! 

When I want a book, I want it now. Publishers sadly don't understand that. So I have a list of the books would like the second they come out.  

- Untitled Graphic Novel | Unknown
by Faith Erin Hicks & Rainbow Rowell

That's isn't the real name of the novel... just saying. I want this soooo bad guys. Faith draws the best graphic novels and Rainbow writes the best books. It's a match made in heaven.  

- Heartless | Expected publication: November 8th 2016
by Marissa Meyer

I need more Marissa Meyer. Heartless is a fairy retelling of Alice in Wonderland. Uhhh YES PLEASE.

- Stars Above | Expected publication: February 2nd 2016
Guess who??? Marissa Meyer!

MORE LUNAR CHRONICLES?!?!?! YESSSSSSSSSS PLEASEEEE.  



I'm sorry but *starts rapping about my love for The Lunar Chronicles* 

- Crooked Kingdom |  Expected publication: September 22nd 2016
by Leigh Bardugo

Six of Crows was awesome so I need Crooked Kingdom. 


- Glass Sword | Expected publication: February 9th 2016
by Victoria Aveyard

Red Queen was a MIND-BLOWING BOOK AND THAT ENDING GUYS. *screams* WANT WANT WANT.


AMEN DOCTOR. 

- Yellow Brick War | Expected publication: March 15th 2016
by Danielle Paige

I never talk about my love for Dorthy Must Die because... *pauses* I have no idea. BREAKING NEWS I REALLY LOVE THIS SERIES. 

- A Court of Mist and Fury | Expected publication: May 3rd 2016
by Sarah J. Maas

*clutches heart* *screams because of feels*


- The Crown | Expected publication: May 3rd 2016
by Kiera Cass

can't....breathing...need....crown...need....help....

- Untitled | Expected publication: 2017
by Becky Albertalli

It's basically a sequel to Simon but starred his friends and family.  


THANK YOU BECKY.

- The Raven King | Expected publication: April 26th 2016
by my leader Maggie Stiefvater

I saved the best for last. *stands up and screams WHYYYYYYYYYYY*





Can someone please start a help group for me and others who are LoSiNG thEir MiNd? Ok thanks.


Am I the only one waiting for these books or losing their mind? *snaps fingers* Let's talk about.

 photo anna sign purple_zpsixbu1k4h.png
Share:

5 comments :

  1. RAINBOW ROWELL IS DOING A GRAPHIC NOVEL?! I need this now! And you KNOW I cannot WAIT for The Raven King--but I'm also sad since I don't want this to be over?! 💖 Anyway, lovely list and equally lovely gifs, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES SHE IS! I know, so exciting! I agreed Erin! I don't want it to end. :( Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I need The Raven King, like yesterday! The wait has been far too long!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/12/01/top-ten-tuesday-33/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes