Let's Recap Summer


I haven't been very active here on Annaish (i say this like every post i publish.. i feel like a broken record :/) this summer so I decided that I would a full summer (June, July and August) recap instead of doing individual recaps. So, here we are, at the end of summer! 

correction: this summer

JUNE


JULY



AUGUST




+++++

Remember, give me a follow on social media!

  Bloglovin' | Goodreads | Instagram | Tumblr | (new-ish socia media!!)  Twitter



+ LET'S GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY: RAVEN CYCLE FANS, WE ARE GETTING A RONAN CENTERED TRILOGY!!

#blessed

+ Sarah J. Maas is adding 4? 5? 6? more books to A Court of Thorns and Roses series. She's also getting two coloring books, a movie and a tv show. Go big or go home right?

+ Leigh BardugoMarie Lu and Sabaa Tahir are both going on tour, separately. 

+ The Darkest Minds is heading to the big screen.



+ And, Renee Ahdieh is writing a new book

+++++








correction this summer 

My original reading goal was to read 50 books (this whole year) and I achieve my goal! ᕕ( ՞ ᗜ ՞ )ᕗ So I changed my goal to read 100 books the year. I'm at 87 books.





Share:

14 comments :

  1. 100 books?! thats amazing. I am slacking so hard on reading its ridiculous. good luck with reaching that! hope you had a great summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in complete shock about there being a Ronan trilogy! I'm so excited that it doesn't even feel real. And while I'm super pumped for The Darkest Minds movie, since I love that book, I don't want the movie to suck. Sigh...bookworm problems. And you may not have been posting much this summer, but you certainly read a lot! But I'm not ready for summer to end yet. Mostly because of school... Oh well. Thanks for sharing my (very late) post, Anna!m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW!! I probably won't believe it until I have the book in my hands. Agreed. Cross our fingers! Well... my summers are somewhat "booked". ;) No problem, Erin!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for shouting out my post! If that Ronan centred trilogy actually happens I will DIE of excitement. I just hope she doesn't mess with Adam and his relationship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Emily! SAME GAHHHH so much stress already!

      Delete
  4. Ohmygod, I absolutely HAVE to read Six of Crows now. Hopefully I'll be able to meet Ms. Bardugo!

    Congratulations on your reading goals! This month, my favorite book was definitely Transit by Anna Seghers. I had to read it for Academic Decathlon, but I absolutely adored it. It was //so// gorgeously-written <3 now, I'm reading an Edgar Allen Poe anthology and The Walls Around Us by Nova Ren Suma.

    YESSS RENEE AHDIEH, WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED.

    And ahhhh, thank you for featuring my post! <3

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must, Ellie! Six of Crows is super DUPER amazing. Thank you! And no problem. Happy reading!

      Delete
  5. YOU'VE BEEN SO PRODUCTIVE READING OH MY SHISH KEBABS. I was like, "Time to read!" And summer replied, "I'M LEAVING YOU."

    *cries*

    Anyways, I've had an idea for a collaborative that the two of us can do on your blog, and have had for some time now-- if I do not procrastinate or have that much homework tomorrow, I will email you more details about this! And don't worry, it's book related.

    xoxo Morning

    P.S. I will buy the first book of V.E. Schwab's series for my birthday, along with Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. YAY! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you!! Oooo okay! I'll be looking out for that email. ENJOY ADSOM AND THE CURSED CHILD MORNING!!

      Delete
  6. SO SO much reading! I read about 2 books in August and three in july! I almost finished unbecoming last night but finished it this morning so it doesn't technically count! I love these posts so much!

    - Edie
    mintyperfections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yep! Thank you, Edie! Happy reading.

      Delete
  7. SO MUCH READING. AGH. I WANT TO BE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes