2016 Survey and Q+A


Hey guys and gals! Welcome to the annual annaish survey and q+a. It's the day where I ask you to do two things. One: I ask you to take the official annaish survey (2016 issue). It's super easy and there's only 12 questions. Super peasy and will be much appreciated! And the second thing: I invite you to ask me questions. You can me ask my current fav song to my worst fear. It's super fun, for you and me! Are you ready, bookworm?

Here's the survey:





Powered byTypeform


And the Q+A:




The survey will be open till the end of December and I may post the final stats. The Q+A will be open til the 21th, you have one week to send me questions! I'll post my answers before the end of December. :D


Happy Wednesday bookworm. Thank you so much for supporting annaish! <3 Have a great day. 

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

6 comments :

  1. Eep, I love Q&A! XD

    - What ship makes you go "ASDFGHJKL YAS!!!"?

    - Book that made you cry?

    - Book that made you happy?

    - Do you like pizza?

    - Would you say you enjoy pizza whilst reading a good book?

    - Coffee or Tea?

    - Can you tell that I am making these up as I go?

    - Of course you can.

    Have a wonderful day!

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also-

    - Do you have any tips on mastering book-ish themed photos? Because your bookstagram is stunning. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Should I shoot you an email or DM with some tips?

      Delete
  3. This is the first time I"m commenting on your blog *waves* can I just say that I LOVE your instagram. Thanks for being awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shanti! Welcome to annaish. Awww thank you so much!! Thank YOU for being so kind!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes