Anna Updates | Issue 2


Welcome to issue 2 of Anna Updates! Today, I'll be talking about figure skating anime, children who hunt ghosts and Christmas crafts.

ANNA UPDATE ONE | KERMIT MEMES

me: this post is not gonna be a big random, fandom tumblr post you hear me?? 
inner me: lol sureeeee i hear your lies

Random I know, but Kermit memes have honestly been a big part of my life. They're also very relatable and great conversation starters.

ANNA UPDATE TWO | DON'T CRY CRAFT -
 SPECIAL CHRISTMAS ISSUE!

who remembers

As you may know, I'm the worst at crafting. But I actually went to a Christmas craft with a friend! We made small snow globes and painted snowmen. I had a good time! I'm going to another craft today too so IMMA GONNA CRAFT EVERYTHING NOW. GIVE ME ALL THE CHRISTMAS CRAFTS.

ANNA UPDATE THREE | YURI ON ICE!!!

beautiful 

OOPS I GOT OBSESSED WITH ANOTHER ANIME. (remember voltron) Yuri on Ice!!! is basically a gay, figure skating anime. Of course I gave in and started watching it. I love it so much help. My phone background is YOI, my ringtone is the theme song and I can think about is YOI. :DDDDDD I'm also watching The Flash (season 1), Merlin (season 1) and Once Upon A Time (season 6). Eyewitness, SKAM and Gilmore Girls are on my TBW (to be watched) list too.

ANNA UPDATE FOUR | LOCKWOOD & CO.

my children .. even though i'm the same age as them

My current favorite book series! Lockwood & Co is about a group of (pictured above) kids who hunt for ghosts in London. Ya'll - it's so good. I also recently joined the wonderful fandom because I needed my Lockwood memes and fanart. JOIN US PLEASE.

ANNA UPDATE FIVE | MOVIES

me talking to my parents why i need to see fbawtft asap

THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY GOOD MOVIES RELEASED THIS YEAR. Doctor Strange, Moana, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Rogue One (almost thereeee) etc etc. BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THESE MOVIES?? I'm struggling not to cry. I might see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them over winter break but that's it. Send help or movie tickets guys and gals.

Anybody else obsessed with Kermit memes? How about Yuri on Ice? Lockwood & Co? Spill the beans peeps!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Kermit memes are so funny! They represent my inner struggle so well😂 I've heard so much about Yuri, I might start it soon. I've also seen a lot of SKAM related stuff on my dash, it's definitely my next tv show to watch!

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Yay! I hope you do. I'm still a little iffy about SKAM but Eyewitness sounds right up my alley.

      Delete
  2. You need to see Doctor Strange and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them! They're really good!

    I haven't actually watched any anime...maybe I should start?

    I love kermit memes! Great update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I'm basically begging my parents to take me to the movies. I don't watch a lot of anime. Yuri on Ice is actually my first "official" anime. I really only started watching YOI because the hype around it was everywhere! You're asking the wrong person for anime recommendations, sorry. But I would give YOI a try. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. My favorite Kermit meme is the "dark inner me" one. XD

      Delete
  4. OH MY GOD YOI AND LOCKWOOD. YES YES ALL THE BEST FANDOMS I APPROVE.
    (YOI seriously has my favorite theme song though, hands down.)

    Fantastic Beasts is awesome - I hope you get to see it! I still need to see Moana.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES YES AND YES I KNOW RIGHT?! I LOVE THE THEME SONG S O MUCH

      Thank you! Me too.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes