Let's Recap January


Oof - January was a big month. As history repeated itself, I spent my time doing the things I love. I read, blogged, took photos .. yet I still had my downs. My family lost our beloved Dakota, those first weeks really hurt. But I'm here, doing better! Anyway, let's recap January.







+++++

Remember, give me a follow on social media! 





 + SO MANY AMAZING BOOKS CAME OUT IN JANUARY SO INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH THEM ONE BY ONE - I'M JUST GOING TO LINK A MASTERLIST RIGHT HERE SO YOU CAN SEE ALL OF THEM.  OK THANKS.

+ Stephanie Perkins (finally) dropped some new book news!

+ Maggie Stiefvater also dropped some new book news - here and here. Yes, I screamed.

+ Tahereh Mafi ALSO dropped some new book news!

+ '13 Reasons Why' is becoming a Netflix Original (TV show). Here's a sneak peek and an article all about it.

+ Guess what book is January's Target Club Pick? 'A Study in Charlotte'!! Buy it right now. You can thank me later.

+ E. Lockhart's next YA book is called 'Genuine Fraud'. You can read more about it here.

+ 'Moxie', a feminist YA book (!!!), is becoming a movie.

+ Another GREAT masterlist for January releases but all the books are diverse!! 

+ Everybody, meet #CorgiYA . Literally the best thing from January.  



+ Aaaannnnndddddd you can find all(ish) the 2017 YA movie adaptations here.  

+++++

BLOGGERS

Kay @ It's a Book Life shared her favorite graphic novels! I also loved a bunch of these graphic novels.

Jollygirl @ Reflections of a Jolly Girl did the Disney Book Tag and I adored her answers.

Cait @ Paper Fury (and some other book bloggers!) shared their 2017 YA genre predictions. I 100% agreed with this post.

Lillie @ Little Lillie Reads talked about her most anticipated diverse reads! I'm also really excited for these books.

Emily @ Paperback Princess shared her dream author panel which got me dreaming too haha!


Surprisingly, I only read 4 books this month! And I don't know why but I'm okay with it.  





 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. January was SO WORTHWHILE because of all that book news. I know me and you are particularly excited for Maggie, but I'm also pumped for E.Lockhart's new book!! I loveeee the way she writes. I kinda want to read the Fantastic Beasts screenplay but I feel like it's kind of a waste? I've seen the movie, so I'm finding it hard to convince myself that I need to see it in print too lol! Is there anything really special about it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Me too! I picked up the screenplay because I wanted to relive the magic of Fantastic Beasts. I just loved that movie so much. Haha too cheesy?
      Special? Not really. But the actual book is beautiful! I find that to be pretty worthy to pick up the book haha

      Delete
  2. ALL THE CROOKED SAINTS LOOKS AMAZING ALREADY, AHHHH. And I'm kind of relieved that it's a standalone, tbh. Series always stress me out because they're so much of a commitment, lmao.

    I read seven books in January, which is not as many as I hoped but still not horrid. I think my favorites were The Martian by Andy Weir and Prince Lestat and the Realms of Atlantis by Anne Rice :)

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWWWWWW I'M SO READY!! Ha, me too!

      Congrats on that! Seven books is a good accomplishment.

      Delete
  3. Im very interested how the 13 Reasons Why show will pan out. I thought it was a movie, so thats really interesting. Im not sure how I feel about it honestly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THE #CORGIYA, OH MY GOSH. <3

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEEKKKK I FELL IN LOVE WITH #CORGIYA TOO <3 THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST THING IN JANUARY!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes