quiz: what YA contemporary should you read over spring break?


Since spring (break) is approaching us, I think this is the perfect time to dish out some loveable contemporaries. But instead of going through my fave contemporaries list by list, I decided to make a quiz! Because we all love quizzes ... right?

My quiz is designed to find the perfect contemporary for you to read. I made up some personality questions, asked for your taste in contemporaries and your opinion on pineapple pizza. Very important questions for very important contemporaries. ;) Enjoy! 

(Can't access the quiz? Try this link!)








(Highlight over this paragraph to see all the answers!)

'We Are Still Tornadoes' by Michael Kun & Susan Mullen

'For This Life Only' by Stacey Kade

'The Love That Split the World' by Emily Henry

'Calvin' by Martine Leavitt


So what contemporary did you get? Are you interested in reading it or have you already read it? Quizzes are quite fun ... yes? Tell me in the comments!

 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

14 comments :

  1. I got: We are still tornadoes!

    Fun quiz Anna, and also, love the pictures you use for the quiz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I loved WAST so much - I hope you do too. Thank you so much, Tasya!!

      Delete
  2. I got For This Life Only which I've never heard of but now totally want to read. Super fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool quiz Anna! I got The Love That Split the World.

    Nabila // Hot Town Cool Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got For This Life Only which I had never heard off previously but it sounds amazing! ALSO PINEAPPLE PIZZA YES ITS EVERYTHING how do people not like it I'm 1045% a pineapple pizza gal and I'm proud of it lol

    - www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! OH MY GOSH YESSS HI FELLOW PINEAPPLE PIZZA LOVER!! 100% agreed, Lexie.

      Delete
  5. I got Calvin. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got We Are Still Tornadoes! I'm reading your review right now. The pictures that you've used are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was so fun omg! I can't believe how much work was put into this. I just added the book to my Goodreads TBR, and it sounds exactly like something I'd read!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alex! I appreciate your comment very much.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes