Let's Recap April


Well! April was physically and mentally tiring for me. I didn't have much motivation and I procrastinated a lot. So yeah ... but I have big, fun plans for this summer that I can't wait to share. Let's get a move on.


APRIL:





+ + + + +

Remember, give me a follow on social media! 





+ THE RAVEN CYCLE IS BECOMING A TV SHOW. I REPEAT THE RAVEN CYCLE IS BECOMING A TV SHOW.


+ 'The Language of Thorns' has a cover and I sobbed because it's so beautiful.



+ And speaking of Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan Imprint is moving along nicely!

+ Hey 'Shatter Me' fans - you're getting three more books!


+ Fantastic Beasts news! We have our Theseus Scamander and Albus Dumbledore. I'm digging in. 


 + + + + + 

BLOGGERS




I think I did well! This wasn't my best reading month but I'm satisfied. I read a lot of new contemporaries, which was so nice.






 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Great recap!
    Did you like You're Welcome, Universe? I'm probably going to read it soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Hmm I found the book very interesting and quite hilarious! But the ending was disappointing.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for featuring my post! <3 What did you think of The Careful Undressing of Love? It's been on my "maybe" list for a while XD I had a bit of a reading slump this month, but I did enjoy 11/22/63 by Stephen King and Letters From Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien. We Are Okay, Hunted, and most of the light novels + manga I read were disappointments, though. :/

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Ehhh. It was okay, I found it really confusing tho. How was Hunted for you? I'm curious about that one.

      Delete
  3. I literally squealed out loud when I saw my name up there. THANK YOU, ANNA! <3333 Also, congrats on getting a TV show for the Raven Cycle! I still need to read those books... -.- XD

    Hope you had a lovely April!

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU'RE WELCOME! Oh thank you, I'm so excited but super nervous. :,) You too!

      Delete
  4. I dropped off the face of the planet for a while there but I so missed your posts, Anna (and thanks so much for mentioning mine)! CAN WE JUST FANGIRL ABOUT THE RAVEN CYCLE SHOW!!! I'm not going to lie, I am kind of scared they will mess it up. Anyways, I hope your May is going well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww haha thank you!! No problem. <3 YES WE CAN ASDFGHJKL. I'm still super excited but so so sO nervous. If they mess it up, I'll be sO disappointed gahh. Thanks! Hopefully your May is going well too.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes