tag: Who Am I?


I wasn't tagged to do this tag but it looked super cool and interesting, so whatever; I'm doing it! I'm such a rebel, haha! Anyway, here's my go at the Who Am I (a question I still ask myself) tag.

I couldn't find the original source for this tag. If anyone knows, let me know in the comments. 

+ + + + +

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF MY NAME?

My name is Latin/Greek and is a form of the name Hannah. My name means favor or grace!

WHAT IS MY MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TYPES?

I took this quiz about a year ago (but I now recommend taking this one) and I was shocked at the results because they matched me perfectly. I still label myself as an INFJ!

A overview of my MBTI:


INFJs are creative nurturers with a strong sense of personal integrity and a drive to help others realize their potential. Creative and dedicated, they have a talent for helping others with original solutions to their personal challenges. 

The Counselor has a unique ability to intuit others' emotions and motivations, and will often know how someone else is feeling before that person knows it himself. They trust their insights about others and have strong faith in their ability to read people. Although they are sensitive, they are also reserved; the INFJ is a private sort, and is selective about sharing intimate thoughts and feelings.

FAMOUS INFJs

Carrie Fisher, Nelson Mandela, Oprah Winfrey, Benedict Cumberbatch, Lady Gaga, Martin Luther King

POPULAR HOBBIES FOR THE INFJ

Writing, art appreciation, cultural events, reading, socializing in small, intimate settings, and playing or listening to music.

FUN FACTS

Least common type in the population

On personality trait scales, scored as Sincere, Sympathetic, Unassuming, Submissive, Easygoing, Reserved and Patient

Among highest of all types in college GPA

Among most likely to stay in college

+ Most likely of all types to cope with stress by seeing a therapist

Highest of all types in marital dissatisfaction

Personal values include Spirituality, Learning, and Community Service

Commonly found in careers in religion, counseling, teaching, and the arts

WHAT IS MY ZODIAC SIGN?


Pisces all the way man! 

Overview:

Pisces are selfless, they are always willing to help others, without hoping to get anything back. Pisces is a Water sign and as such this zodiac sign is characterized by empathy and expressed emotional capacity. Their ruling planet is Neptune, so Pisces are more intuitive than others and have an artistic talent.

To be honest, I feel like my zodiac sign is a little stretched (for me) but I do agree with most. I also love looking up those "tumblr astronomy text posts" - I find those super relatable and funny!

WHAT IS MY HOGWARTS HOUSE?

When I first started reading Harry Potter, I had a HUGE Hogwart House crisis. I took the Pottermore quiz 5 times. I got Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin once but I got Ravenclaw twice. I felt a little better about it but I needed more information. So I took this quiz and this quiz AND I still got Ravenclaw. Super proud to call myself a Ravenclaw!

WHAT ARE MY LEARNING STYLES? 

Here's the quiz and I got:

+ Visual - 8 
+ Aural - 6 
+ Read/Write - 9 
+ Kinesthetic -10

These answers work perfectly for me. I'm a super visual person so I'm not really surprised that aural is low. 

AM I RIGHT OR LEFT BRAIN DOMINANT? 

Another quiz! This one was super fun. Here's the link and I got:



Haha well, that's cool! 

WHAT IS MY BLOOD TYPE?

I have nooooo idea. I remember taking blood (a few months ago) and the doctor telling me my blood type and, of course, now I can't remember. *le sigh*

WHAT CAREER AM I MEANT TO HAVE? 

The quiz. I got a writer? I'm ok with it? I mean, I've tried writing but I don't think it's my thing. I still struggle with my grammar here and I would rather support authors than become one. But who knows?

WHICH DIVERGENT FACTION DO I BELONG IN? 

Wowww - big throwback here! I remember taking a Divergent faction quiz years ago (I was #1 Divergent trash ok y'all) and I got Divergent - little fangirl me was thrilled. But now I'm in Candor, which works for me haha!

WHAT DOES MY BIRTH ORDER SAY ABOUT ME? 

Here's the rundown for you! I'm the firstborn in my family and here's my stereotype:

Natural leader, ambitious, responsible.

I mean ... not really? I can be the leader, but in small groups. Ambitous? Nope. But responsible? I like to think so!

+ + + + +

That was fun! I tag any bookaholic to do this. 
Now, let's chat: what's your zodiac sign? Does anyone know his/her/ze blood type? 


 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

6 comments :

  1. ooh I really like the meaning of your name! I'm a Leo, and everyone in my country know their blood type, which is why I consider seeing people don't know their blood type is weird._. Don't get me wrong, it's just that we always taught that knowing our own blood type could help ourselves and others when needed, that's why we are always taught to know. Mine is A+. I think everyone that took the quiz got writer, because every answer I see is writer :/

    Tasya // The Literary Huntress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Ohh that's interesting. Haha me too.

      Delete
  2. I have no clue what my blood type is. And I LOVE taking quizzes, so this was basically heaven for me. I am an INTJ which has changed since I last took the Myers-briggs test. It makes sense for me, and I DEFINITELY see you as an INFJ. Also, I'm a Taurus by like 2 days and I remember I was divergent between Dauntless and Erudite, which matches my Hogwarts houses. I took the test multiple times, too, and got Gryffindor and Ravenclaw equally. So who knows! Anyway, I love reading tags like this and finding out a lot about other people. I guess I'm a little nosy like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm obsessed with quizzes. Ohh cool! We're somewhat similar. Interesting, I mean, it's up to you to choose your Hogwarts House. Personally, I see you more as a Ravenclaw. Aw haha thanks!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes