Anna Updates | Issue 5


It's time for another round of Anna Updates! Summer is almost gone but fall is on the horizon (YAY). So today, I'll be talking about my beautiful hair, recent obsessions and schoooooool.

ANNA UPDATE ONE | TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL?

a look ,, ALSO I LOVE THIS MOVIE IT'S CALLED 'OLIVER & COMPANY' PLEASE WATCH IT

My biggest announcement this month is ... I'm heading back to public school. Now, if you didn't know, I've been homeschooled for a few years. But I have been to public school; I know the drama, work and stress haha. The thing is- I'm going part-time! Which means I'll be joining the afternoon classes. I'll relax/work in the morning then take off to my classes. In the fall, I'll be taking: science, art, english and history. I'm excited but very nervous. I have a meet-and-greet today then school starts, so wish me luck bookaholics!

ANNA UPDATE TWO | MY HAIR (AGAIN)

moi

I just updated my profile pictures everywhere on social media but!! You now know that I have blue hair (again). But, this time, it's allllll blue. My dad did all the work (thanks again!) and I love it. Having blue on my hands wasn't fun but that stage (finally) is over haha. Anyway, we got the dye from goodDYEyoung and they're pretty cool. Josh Duh (drummer of Twenty One Pilots) and Halsey Williams (lead singer of Paramore) promote the shop a lot, so I knew I had to check it out. Also this isn't a promotion; I just really like the company. 

ANNA UPDATE THREE | I SUCK AT SOCIAL MEDIA

i can relate

I'M SORRY - ESPECIALLY TO THE PEOPLE I COMMUNICATE ON THERE. *sigh* Social media use to be my jam! But I'm slippinggg. I hardly use my Twitter (I have no idea what to tweet), Pinterest sucks, I deleted my Tumblr and I have no time for Wattpad. I'm doing alright on Instagram though. bUT MY LAPTOP IS BROKEN!! The screen is cracked (I DON'T KNOW HOW) and I have no idea if my files are okay. I've already cried twice so I'm think I'm taking it ok. This mishap will slow me down on, well, everything. 

ANNA UPDATE FOUR | CURRENT OBSESSIONS

ASDFGHJKL MY BOYS

☆ Voltron Legendary Defender released season 3 on August 4th and I've been 100% obsessed. Along with: Avatar the Last Airbender (thank you Abigail), Steven Universe, Doctor Who (female doctor!!), and The Office; which I just started.  Book wise, Eliza and Her Monsters was wonderful, and I'm so excited (but sad because it's the end of Lockwood and Co) for The Empty Grave I'm also obsessed with podcasts! I've been listening to 'Rookie' and Cody Ko.  I'm drawing more on my Dad's touch screen laptop so I might share my drawings sooner or later, along with my bullet journal. ☆ IN A HEARTBEAT IS SO PURE AND CUTE PLEASE WATCH IT!

ANNA UPDATE FIVE | FALL IS COMING

hallOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN

In my last update post, I talked about my summer goals and I thought I could recap them in this issue. So I didn't attend the ALA conference but I did particpate in a parade. I volunteered so much at my local library that I didn't work on driving. My homeschooling was okay but I really enjoyed seeing my oldest friend! Zero geocaching, Twitter chats, book signings, and preordering books this summer; but I read, blogged and hosted a giveaway. 

This fall I want to be more creative and not lean on my OCD. Focus on school/my schedule, try to stay active in the book community and watch more movies. And maybe eat more tacos. :D

Anything new with you guys? Are you excited for fall? How about the new Doctor? Tacos or burgers? Let's chat about it!


 photo Anna sigh off _zpsldolpi09.png
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Good luck in public school, Anna! I'm sure you'll love it and it will be a great experience! It seems like you're taking some great courses, I loved history :D Also your hair looks SO GOOD! I love the blue on you, it's really unique!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope so haha; I'm very excited for English. :D THANK YOUUU <3

      Delete
  2. Tacos sounds really good right now! I love your blue hair, Anna! Also YAAAASSSSSS I'm so happy you're enjoying the series! As for going back to public school: I hope you have a ton of fun, but I'd also advise you to plan posts ahead of time, because the homework load is just daunting. O.O

    xoxo Abigail Lennah | ups & downs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Tacos for lifeeee. Thank you!! I hope to watch episode five this Monday. :D That's my goal. :,)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, best of luck with public school! Will you be taking those classes only at public school, or will you also learn them at home?

    YOUR HAIR IS SO FABULOUS. I wish my school let us dye our hair :/ I dip-dyed it blue a couple summers ago and loved it.

    ELIZA AND HER MONSTERS. IN A HEARTBEAT. THE EMPTY GRAVE. TOO MANY FEELS. *spontaneously combusts*

    Ooh, do share some of your drawings! I don't think I've ever seen your artwork.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Only at public school, I'll be doing math and more at home. :D

      THANK YOU!! I was worried about public school but, I've only received compliments about it. :D

      YES YES AND YES ASDFGHJKL

      Hopefully soon!

      Delete
  4. In a Heartbeat gave me so many feels, as well as Doctor Who. I'm still so excited and nervous for you about public school! You know that I adore your hair, and I so feel you about social media. I'm not that into it, I feel so awkward with it but I've been trying to work on my bookstagram lately! Also I just have to say that I love these update posts, Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me toooo. :,) Aww haha thanks. <3 Your bookstagram is sO good tho! I encourage you to keep up on that. Thank you, Erin!!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes