Because of a chain

Yesterday me and my brothers and dad went for a bike ride. My brother's chain of his bike came off then fixes it. So far so good. But *sigh* then it happens again but this time my other brother stops in front of me and   BLAM   my wheel goes in his peg thing and I fall...

Now today here I am typing my story with a bad right elbow, bad right knee cap and my hip is hurts little. SOOOOO I will be resting and checking my email. Anybody want to guest post? it would help!


 photo signaturepisces_zpsd1c762ec.png

Share:

10 comments :

  1. Sorry to hear you're hurt. :P

    Just as in inquiry, what would a guest post consist of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you would like to guest post Ella you can write about anything that you would like. You can fill out the contact form or we can talk n the comments. Just send the HTML of your post and send it to me.

      Thanks for your help!
      June

      Delete
  2. That really sucks. I hope you feel better and heal quickly. :)

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get better! And I may try to guest post... Even if I'm not doing anything in August, I think I'm going to be busy. First day of school's coming up... O-O

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! just send a email if you want to guest post Morning!

      June

      Delete
  4. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I hope you get better soon!
    Love your blog, beautiful!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Going to your blog...:)
      June

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes