camera freak | my jams

 So this week went to this HUGE library like I was on cloud nine...
I want to take photos but then I was like... I can scared someone....
still a little sad for getting off cloud nine... wah wah |

But now i want to share my vibes!


one word | addicted

no clue why i like it 


cute video |aka| i love it 


new band = new jam


Cathy... you found my new jam! Bad... but my mom dislikes it... um

I have hundreds of more... but don't have time.  i hope you like my jams .oo.

Write you later 
June



Share:

2 comments :

  1. Ahh Maps is like my favorite song right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "Maps" and "Break Free." I love your blog. That recipe made me hungry... lol.
    In Christ,
    Sarah
    foreverchanged13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes