Hair Drama

I need a haircut. Lets talk hair. When August started I wanted my hair long and let to get grow out. Now I need it cut. 

I started chewing on my hair this week and last. Then my mother said " Stop chewing your hair you will get hairballs in your stomach" Wait... HAIRBALLS? Now I'm a little creep out... * Shouts THANKS MOM! in the kitchen* That's why I want a haircut. What the life I have... * nods*. Now I need your help! Now its time to vote!


This one... I like the bangs and the curl in the back and how its goes on one side (kind-of).  


Great for thick hair but I have thin hair. But on the good side I love the layers and the back length. 


Love the front. The bangs curl a little and I like the length too. But back length?

 This one its short... short short. I like the front bangs they are longer then the back length and it kind-of curls up the a bob in the back.

    The last one... The front side or bangs are longer then the whole hair cut. I like that and its like a bob in the back too.


So vote what you like! 

- xoxo
June

*These photos are not mine please share with care ^o^*
Share:

13 comments :

  1. I like the last one best, but I think they're all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Ella! Its going to help!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  2. I like number 3 and number 5!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Jollygirl! Its going to help!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  3. Hmm... I like the third one. :) I just got a haircut several days ago (it's almost been a week), which literally looks something like this:

    http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/8/85/Sapphire_E.png

    But whatever haircut you choose, I'm sure it'll be great!

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute haircut! Also thanks for voting! Its going to help a lot!)
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  4. I love the last one!!! Haha, hairballs! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Eve! Its going to help!
      P.S- Days after my mother said that hairballs joke. My family started to make jokes about it!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  5. I loooove the first one! It's so pixie-like and it's real cute too <3 hahah xx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Elisabeth! Its going to help!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  6. My favorite is the last one, but I like all of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting Maddie! Its going to help!
      xoxo
      June

      Delete
  7. Hey! I tagged you for the Summer Rewind Tag! You can view it here:

    http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/08/summer-rewind.html

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes