What?


15 friends! 15! So today going on the computer *click on blogger dashboard*... then boom there it is the big fifteen. So close to my goal (over here). So today... ah today. Me and my family went Target. Yes I said it Target *starts to daydreams* So in Target I go in my wallet and finds 10 dollars... man! But where do I go? The Bedroom  stuff. I go crazy. Can I get this? This? How about is? Begging my mother for money. But then I see... this (below) 

YES! But then... My mom says "Online may have more sales" And the next thing you know I'm on online on Target. GTG friends (Got to go) My mom is telling me to get my butt off.

xoxo
June

Share:

6 comments :

  1. I love Target. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its heaven Amy. Target is a dream come true.
    xoxo
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 15! I'm hoping to get 15 too (I have 14 right now)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats on your 14! Can't wait for your big 15th too Jollygirl:)
      xoxo
      June | http://weezasjournal.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. I awarded you the Liebster award :)

    http://blue-freckled-nargles.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes