Sleep



Hellooooo! Feeling a WHOLE lot better today thanks for your nice words:) So anyway...  I have a new poem today. I was writing it in my head while trying to sleep and guess what! Its called sleep!! Crazy right? Anyways lets spread the sleep...

   (via pinterest)


Sleep

Sun sets and the Moon roses up.
Stars starts to glow.
He starts the gas and we drive.
Drive
We drive 
to
nowhere.
Love 
roses in to the air.
He stops.
The stars glow more then before.
He smiles
I smiled
We
glow to

Sleep.

Short but sweet.

xoxo
June

Share:

9 comments :

  1. This is amazinggg. Such lovely lovely words! ♥ xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovley poem. :) It would take me forever to write something like this.

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful poem! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes