20-Things-You-Might-Not-Know-About-Me // Blog Tag

Hello! Kat tagged me for the 20-Things-You-Might-Not-Know-About-Me Blog Tag, which I'm happy to do! So here are the rules.

1//Copy and paste the questions below, then answer and turn them into a blog post. Or, record a video answering these questions and upload it to your blog post.


2// At the bottom of your post, tag anywhere from 2-10 bloggers you want to see answer these questions. (I also suggest hitting up your tagged people via social media just to let them know you tagged them to do this tag challenge.)

3// Use the title: 20 Things You Might Not Know About Me Blog Tag. Once you've hit publish, leave a comment below with the link to your post.

4// Use the hashtag #20ThingsBlogTag when sharing on social media so we can all find your awesome posts!


Yay! Here are the Questions.

Question 1: How tall are you?
Um. I have no clue. 
Question 2: Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?
It's is hidden forever! Bahaha! Kidding!, I would say singing. 
Question 3: What’s your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
Text/ writing that I can't read. Ugh!
Question 4: What’s your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?
When someone does not knock on my door! My brothers.
 Question 5: What’s your favorite song?
Rather Be // Clean Bandit (feat Jess Glynne) 
Question 6: What’s your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?
I don't shop on Etsy.
 Question 7: What’s your favorite way to spend your free time when you’re alone?
Listen to music and write in my diary. 
 Question 8: What’s your favorite junk food?

Oh my grapefruit, how can I pick a favorite! Fine, Gushers.
 Question 9: Do you have a pet or pets? If so, what kind and what are their names?
Yes, Dakota and Brownie. Dakota is a dog and Brownie is a cat. Meow.
 Question 10: What are your number one favorite nonfiction and fiction books?
Come on! This is impossible for me. But, Divergent is winning me over a whole lot of books...
 Question 11: What’s your favorite beauty product?
Lip Gloss? I don't wear makeup.
 Question 12: When were you last embarrassed? What happened?
Not up for a talk.
 Question 13: If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Snapple // Raspberry Tea or the Kiwi Strawberry.
 Question 14: What’s your favorite movie?
I don't have one, but Divergent is coming to my mailbox soon from Netflix so maybe that... 
 Question 15: What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?
I'm not in high school yet, so maybe an artist? 
 Question 16: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
New Zealand sounds gorgeous, so New Zealand.
 Question 17: PC or Mac?
PC.
 Question 18: Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, boy/girlfriend, spouse?
Um. None?
 Question 19: Favorite celebrity?
I don't have a favorite.
 Question 20: What blogger do you secretly want be best friends with?
 I don't want to hurt feelings, but I would pick Radiance.

Okay, thank you Kat for the tag and now I tag...

Radiance
Katrina 
Aliah
Noor
Maiya
Bree
Lily
Micaela 

// Blogging Off
June

P.S- Contest may be coming soon! 
Share:

18 comments :

  1. Thank you so much for tagging me! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me :))
    I love the song 'rather be' too! yass it's my jam!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Radiance! Also "Rather Be"// I'm loving it! It's my jam too!

      Delete
  3. This seems fun! Thanks so much for tagging me, it means a lot. It's nice to get involved, especially when you're a blooming blogger!! Thank you! (I'm not able to tag anyone you tagged right? Because that means they'd have to do it again, right? Well, how do I who's already been tagged???)
    xoxo,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Bree! You can't tag the people that I tag on my post, which is at the end of the post. ( Radiance,Katrina, Aliah, Noor etc.) I hope that helped, if it's didn't then sent me a email.

      Delete
    2. Ok, thanks. That isn't EXACTLY what I meant, so keep checking your inbox. ;)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for tagging me, I appreciate it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. June-

    Thank you so much for tagging me! I can tell this post is going to be a BLAST to write. And WOW, I didn't know you had pets! Maybe you should share some picture of them with us. :)

    -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Lily! I just may post some pictures of my pets.

      Delete
  6. I really like all of your answers. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww OMG you'd want to be best friends with me? Why am I just now seeing that hahah? That's so sweet!! That just made my day :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm glad that you think the same way, your welcome.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes