Homeschooling Diary #SchoolwithJune

Yes, today is a homeschooling diary day. I have been very busy with other posts that I forget about this fun one! So this week my subjects were

1// Astronomy //Stars
2// Grammar //paragraphs everyday and blog posts
3// Language//Sign Language or ASL
4// Math //Packet and work with dad

So four subjects not bad. (See what I did there? Four! I didn't see that! Ha!) Okay, so lets talk school.
So in my home every kid picks subjects which is the same subjects until two weeks. Also my dad is in-charge of homeschooling here and he works during the day.  At the end of the day one kid talks to him. Mondays are my night. It's hard for Mondays because DANCING WITH THE STARS is on that night. Ugh! But Monday is the first day of the week so yay! On my nights, my father and I will be exploring math, talking about what will be doing this week and talking about how I finish Insurgent in one night. Kidding! But really I did. Anywho, that's some homeschooling things around this home.

This is a paragraph that I wrote this week.

Birds fight over their breakfast 
The wind makes a soft touch on my window 
The trees dance to wake the ball of exploding gas, the sun.
Turns , kicking, wake me with pages turning
Singing guides the sun to my window pane
This is an autumn morning

// Blogging Off
June

P.S// I was just reading the Veronica Roth website and TRIS DIES?!?! WHAT?!?! Someone. help. me.
P.S.S// Check out my poll! 


Share:

15 comments :

  1. Tris's death was quite sad. Nice post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jollygirl! I can't wait for third book to come to my library! Ugh!

      Delete
  2. I'm sorry, I really didn't like the last book of the Divergent trilogy. Nice post, though! :D

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not your fault that Tris died, it's the author's fault. Thank you Amy +•+

      Delete
  3. Great post! I didn't know you were homeschooled. And I love the new look! Very chic.

    -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post! I just finished Allegiant like yesterday and cried when Tris died. Also, an you go check out my writing contest? It would mean a lot to me.

    Your blogging friend:
    Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noor, yes I will thanks for letting me know.

      Delete
  5. Nice blog! I really like the design :) Allegiant's ending was so sad! I really liked Tris as a character...

    Jubilee

    hellostrawberrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jubilee, I love Tris has a character I don't want to read her die...

      Delete
  6. Love your posts! and design obviously.
    -
    vannieann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, June.
    Tris dies.
    And yes, June. It's unfair on us all. :,(
    And, I loved your post. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tane, I need to talk to Veronica.

      Delete
  8. Thank you Emily, it's very fun. I will check out your contest, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes