Morning's Blog Party!

Over at Morning's blog, she is hosting a blog party and a writing contest. Yay! You just have to answer some questions and put her blog party button on your blog.. Easy and fun, join the party!


The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

 The blog party will end on October 5th.
+ Post about the blog party on your blog with the button image above, included.
+ Answer these ten questions:
1// What do you love about the fall season?
Ah, the weather and the fashion. 
2// If you walked in a mall and saw a guacamole chip hat, would you wear one or eat it?
Wear it, then give it  to someone at the mall, like one of viral videos on YouTube.
3// What is one of the most frustrating or aggravating things in the blogging world?
Text or font that I can't read, grammar and neon headers
4//Would you rather build a snowman or sing in the rain? (See what I did there?)
Ha! Sing in the rain, then catch a cold .
5// If you had to chose how you were a part of a theater or movie production, would you be: an actor, props designer, set designer, light/technical director, audio coordinator, costume director, music director, dance coordinator, stage manager, or a part of the audience?
Music director or dance coordinator. 
6// List your blogging inspirations (blogs and people).
HarrisChloe, Rachelle, Martha, Lily, Noor Kat and Jollygirl.
7// Do you think you could commit yourself to a Halloween costume made of lint, or a Halloween costume made of bubble wrap?
Bubble wrap. Pop.
8// Do you tend to photo bomb people's photos, or divert from them?
Photo bomb! I love doing it, it's not very nice but hey it's fun.
9// What is one word you constantly have to keep looking up the definition to?
All words, Grammar hates me. Ugh.
10// If you wrote an autobiography about yourself, what would you call it (if you couldn't place your name in the title) and why?
Why I hate Veronica Roth, kidding. Um. Dream on with a girl woman who watches clouds. 
Why? Because, I'm a wild successful,woman who loves to watch clouds and it's peaceful.
(note: probably when I write this, I will be a woman by then :)

+ Place the link to the blog party post in the comments section on Morning's blog.
+ If you don't have time to post your answers on your blog, alternatively you can place the button in your sidebar and answer the questions in the comments.

Happy Birthday Morning

Blog on // June

Share:

10 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for saying I am your blogging inspiration, that makes me feel great! I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Noor! You are big inspiration for me, thank you for tagging me.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for saying I inspire you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm pretty shocked, thank you for your kind words!

      Delete
  4. I love your answers! I love the blogs of Harri, Chloe and Rachelle too. ^.^ Thanks so much for doing this! (P.S. My actual birthday was on Thursday.)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morning, I had so much fun doing this. Your welcome too! (Sorry for the wrong date, I was too excited!)

      Delete
  5. Haha I love question 4!;)
    Loved reading your answers!<3
    J
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes