Family

Family - I'm very graceful that I have a positive family. I have a huge family, 4 siblings (1 sister, 3 brothers) and two parents. I got this idea for Chloe, Profiling My Family In Gifs. This post made my day. It will make you laugh. I thought 'I should give this a try' and that is what I'm doing today. I hope you laugh. I did - super hard.

Dad





Mom

                                                                 




Sister

                                                                             

                                                                       

Martin

                                                                           
                             

Brother



Brother 




Blog on // June

I don't own any gifs in this post, share with care.
Share:

19 comments :

  1. Haha great post! I love the doctor who gif. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post & the idea so much, I don't even know your family and I found it hilarious!:)
    Love your blog, your title is gorgeous!
    -Lauren xoxo
    http://pretty-things-a-n-d-polka-dots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I love your blog too, it's very lovely. you take some beautiful photos. thank you again:)
      Blog on // June

      Delete
  3. Haha I loved this!! Made me laugh too XD
    Thank you for this wonderful post:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you! I glad that it made you laugh:)

      Delete
  4. HAHAH I could totally hear the I'm talking from the gif :DD
    Sorry I sent the comment to you as a message thinking it was the comment box! I am soo sorry

    xx Barbora
    abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm glad it this made you laugh!
      Blog on // June

      Delete
  5. Lol! I love the Ninth Doctor gif!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post made me laugh. I'm a huge fan of Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Nathan Fillion! You have a very nice blog and I'm glad I found it! :)

    Tara xx
    (aka BeWeirdAlways)
    http://beweirdalways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I love Sherlock too^.^

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha! This was hilarious, even though I don't even know any of your family!!!
    Do you mind if I do the same thing on my blog? It looks like fun!
    ~Samantha
    http://heartsthatwhisper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahahaha xD This was hilarious- I love how you described your family with these cute GIFs!
    the-emo-wolverine-writes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that this made you laugh, thank you Catalina Blue!

      Delete
  9. Such a cute blog! Definitely following!
    I think that Doctor Who gif relates to me, I have to yell to be heard in my family :)

    elslittleutopia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes