October...

          *NOT MINE*
Wow! It's October. That went fast, super. It's autumn here in my town. Leaves are falling,
sweater power, fuzzy boots and lovely photos. Homeschooling is going good. Everyone is getting in clubs. Now time for my goals and check-off goals.
                                                                         ///


Meet a new friend (outside of the computer) - Sigh! Sadly no new friends, just my laptop and books. But computer friends...
Watch Divergent!- Friday. Friday. Friday. Friday. F-R-I-D-A-Y. 
25 new friends?- Oh my grapefruit! 26! 26! Can I just jump up and down? *jumps up and down* Guys? Why are you following me? I'm just like some crazy, wild, nutty artist and bookworm? *-*
Find 20 new blogs- Yes, but I didn't follow all of them. 
Do 2 guest posts- I tried finding time for MY blog, so no.
Do a contest!?- Shh...
Um... have a sleepover!- I tried but parents ALWAYS say no. 
Last, see my old friends again.- Texting. slowly they one is coming back. :,(. But I have you guys which makes me happy - very.

Wow!  I was so lazy last month, but no no, not this month.

1>> 30 Blogger Besties?
2>> Join a club?
3>> Read Allegiant
4>> Started  re-doing my room. 
5>> Taking more photos?
6>> Writing in my diary?
7>> Open up to people and tell my story. 
8>> Drawing more?
9>> Try yoga?
10>> Make more videos?

Song>>

Quote>> 
                                                                               *VIA*

 photo SignwithJune_zps3f7f3d29.png






Share:

16 comments :

  1. Hey June girl ♥
    I know how it is, I have many online friends but not so many in real life. I'm hoping to find more soon. I'm just happy though, that the friends are do have are so wonderful.

    Brilliant post xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find friends outside of the computer Tane, thank you too.

      Delete
  2. I'll be your blogger bestie! Nice post, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noror that just made my day. Besties for life<3. thank you ^.^

      Delete
  3. October did come really fast this year in my opinion. Gosh. I want to watch divergent too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's did, I can't wait to see it ^.^ (Divergent)

      Delete
  4. I like your goals! It's okay when some of them don't get accomplished, it gives you something to be proud of when you do. If you lived your life on a list, well, that would suck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its too bad that you can't see your friends, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say that we're all here for you! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, what a good idea, making goals for each month. Congratulations on 26 followers. That's amazing! Good luck on making new friends. Most of my friends are on the internet, but I have met some amazing people here, so I don't mind too much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Computer friends are fun too. I love your goals and my parents never let me sleepover either :P

    Daisy l LittleKawaiiDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, time is flying :D! Cute blog btw !

    xx,Sonja
    www.passionhere.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes