100 Pageview Tag

Hello I'm here, sorry for not blogging for a bit.
//100 Pageview Tag. I was tagged by Noor for this "new" tag going around blog-land. It's sounds like fun so lets get started!

1>>Thank the blogger who tagged you! Thank you Noor!

2>>Answer the 10 questions below:


 1. How many page views have you had - you can round this to nearest 100?
5.281! Wow!



2. How did you feel when you hit 100 page views?
Well, it's was just for family so. I was pretty happy:)


 3. Who was your first commenter (that you didn't know)?
 Um. It's was Daisy- Chan:)


4. What blog post of yours has had the most views?
78.
5. What traffic source has given you the most views?
 Blog By Kids:)

6. Why did you start your blog?
Well my mother has a blog and that got me started. Also I was homeschooled, it's helped with grammar.  

7. What are your favourite 3-10 blogs?

Come on. Fine.
-Cathy
-Lily
-Harris
-Martha
-Chloe
-Rachelle
-Oana Befort

 8. What type of the blog do you like the most?
- Craft Blogs

-Life Style Blogs
- Vlog's
-Art Blog's
-Book blog's
- and much more!

9. Who inspired you to start your blog? Could be a friend, family member or another blogger?
My Mom, Cathy, Noor, and Harris 


10. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
Meeting new friends, finding new blogs and sharing my thoughts with others!


I tag-
Amy-Anne
Joy
Celia

More posts coming soon!


 photo SignwithJune_zps3f7f3d29.png








Share:

13 comments :

  1. Hey! I just read your post, it's *amazing*! I'm so touched to be one of your favorite blogs! Personally, I didn't think my blog was very interesting but thank you for listing me! I'm looking at my own blog in a new light now. Again, wonderful post!


    -Lily | Squishingly | BBK |

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice post, great answers! :D

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post! This is the first I've seen of this tag, but I really like it. It's interesting to see the stats and the inspirations for a blogger's blog:)

    Also, I think that it's so cool that your mom blogs! My mom wouldn't even know where to start, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sunny! It's a new tag going around Blog-land and I thought the same way. Ha! My mom helps me (sometimes) on Blogger and grammar.

      Delete
  4. LOL We started a blog for the same reasons.
    My Mom had one, and since I'm homeschooled she said it would help me with my grammer hhahaha (even though my grammer is still kind of suckish :P).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! That is so cool and a bit weird. Same! My grammar is not the best too^▽^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Sophia! Going to your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great answers, June :) I enjoy reading this...congrats on how many page views you have received!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is such a cool post c:

    Also, I tagged you for the The Liebster Award over at my blog, if you want to check it out :3

    Amy~

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes