Homeschooling Diary. #SchoolwithJune

Hello and today I'm to start a Homeschooling Diary! So I can tell you guys what I have been doing with homeschooling and tracking some work. So I'm so happy! Also if you have something with homeschooling or just public school just #SchoolwithJune (on this blog) so I can see/read it and may share on my blog! Yay! So just #SchoolwithJune. But back to Homeschooling Diary, today for grammar I wrote a story about my cat and just had to share it with you guys. I'm pretty proud of this piece.

My Brown Fish
Maple comes around me and purrs. He wants my focus on him. Then he hears birds, which makes him dash to the window . Then rolls back over on the sea green carpet right next to me. I pick him up and he try to swim away like a little brown fish, which I'm the jellyfish. Laying on the carpet again, he rolls and try to get my pencil. This is a surprised. He only sleeps! 

I said it too soon. Maple is sound asleep. Sweet dreams.

Also talk to me on Hangouts! I love to talk/chat with other bloggers about blog posts ideas to nice words.

-Logging Off

-xoxo
June
Share:

8 comments :

  1. Hello there! Wow! What an awesome blog! You inspire me so much! I'm also homeschooled.

    My name is Sarah. I'm a writer/blogger/photographer. I'd be honored if you'd join my blog, imsarahgrace art, photography, and design (http://imsarahgrace.blogspot.com). This is where I muse about a wide range of topics: art, photography, design, lifestyle, food, travel, and more. I think you’ll enjoy it, and I hope to see your name around these parts! :)

    Sarah
    imsarahgrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!
      Thank you and I'm so glad that I do inspire you. I'm going to check out your blog. Thank you!
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete
  2. Cute story. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great post June! I would love to chat. My email is rnoor2004@gmail.com. I am usually online in the afternoons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Noor! Also I would love talk sometime thanks!
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete
  4. Great story!
    If you want to chat, feel free to with me:)
    You're homeschooled? Me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I will! That's awesome that you are a homeschooled:)
      -xoxo
      June

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes