Pen Pal

Hai! So today - well first I was sick - a cold. Ugh! But now I feel much better! So today, I wanted to talk about pen pals.

So "What is a Pen Pal?" Well, a pen pal is someone that you write to. I have one!:) I found a pen pal in a very interesting way. I was home-schooled in 3rd grade and my mother was trying to find me some friends. My mother found someone and make a time to meet at the park. Same age - same town  and same short hair. We had SO much fun! She loves battle stuff, tomboy, and loves dogs. Just like me.

But her dad is in the army. This is not a bad thing, but it is sad to see your friend move. She lived in our town for a bit then moved another town. Then she moved a little farther.  Then a whole new state. So we write letters! Also, I don't call her a "pen pal", She is my BFFL! (Best friend for life)


                                                                               *source* 
So this is for her. I miss you SO much! I give you a millions ((H))s girl! I'm so glad that we keep in touch. I hope I can see you sometime soon! You are awesome, sweet, and just so happy. *tear*. I love you!

Logging off

June

Do you have a pen-pal?
Share:

12 comments :

  1. That sounds amazing! I would love a friend like that.
    No I don't have a pen pal, but I would really love one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome to have one. Now there be some sites that you find one, but I don't know for sure. I hope you find one!
      June

      Delete
  2. In 4th grade we had a pen pal project. The girl was soooo much like me and when we met, we became instant friends. Sadly, she moved away so I never got to see her again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's is awesome Noor! Sorry about how she moved. I know how you feel.
      June

      Delete
  3. Sounds really nice! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey June!

    Lily, here. I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Summer Rewind tag! Happy blogging! :)

    -Lily

    (P.S. I wish I had a pen-pal of my own! I've always wanted one, I could just never figure out how to find the perfect person!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! Also I heard that you can get a pen-pal on sites. Give it a go! Thank you again!
      June

      Delete
  5. You have a beautiful blog!
    I'm sure she and you will forever keep in touch with each other through writing letters!!:)
    I wish I had a penpal...
    Hey, I have the same name as you!<3 I love your blog posts so much, I followed you:)
    June
    The Journeys' of my beating heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Thank you and Thank you! You are so sweet! Same name? Pretty cool! Thanks for the follow♡.♡
      June

      Delete
  6. I have tagged you for an award: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/20-things-you-might-not-know-about-me.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! Going to your blog...
      June

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes