One Lovely Blog



Hello! Today I was on Truly. Madly. Deeply and I'm participating in this award. Nothing fancy, but it's fun. Right? 


1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers. 
5. Follow on blogger the person who nominated you.

Seven Facts About Me:
1. I'm a "pinoholic".
2. I'm a Fangirl.
3. I'm a lot cooler on the internet.
4. I'm very awkward.
5. I'm terrified of spiders.
6. I'm think too much.
7. I'm always daydreaming.

Nominees:
Share:

16 comments :

  1. Dawwww, June! Thank you so much for nominating me :) It really means a lot when I get nominated for blogger awards! I just realized that I haven't even been following you back *gasp* but never fear! I am a new follower of your blog now :) Thanks again!
    - July, http://julyaemmance.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw! Thank you July for joining me! I love how you use your words, like "never fear" awesome! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. What lovely facts! :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, thank you soooo much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for nominating me! I wish I could follow you, but your follow button doesn't work! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Joy! If you could, please try later or click on the small square box.

      Delete
  5. Thanks so much, June! I appreciate you nominating me!!!! Oh, and I just realized I'm not "officially" following you, even though I read your blog. Oops! I'll do that now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Samantha! Thank you for following me!

      Delete
  6. Thanks for nominating me! Great facts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for doing this! I loved your facts. I can relate for pretty much all of them. ;)

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for awarding me :) I'm gonna get this up ASAP, but it won't let me follow you... help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I'm SO late!! Thank you for nominating me, anyway!!! :*

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes