Wishlist // New Room

Hey Gals! As you (may) know of, I'm moving! It's all very exciting, but stressful. Like, me and my brothers are sleeping on the floor,only one couch in the living room and much more. For this post I made a wishlist for my new room, which I hope family is reading this (kidding!). All from Ikea and the photos are NOT mine. Do you have a wishlist for Christmas or a room makeover?


1. Stenklover Duver Cover and pillowcases - Twin // I love the design on this cover and pillowcases, polka dots are my thing. It's nice and simple not a color mess. Find it here
2. Cacti wall Stickers // These are not from Ikea but they are super cute and great to decorate the wall. But they are stickers, will they take paint off? Find it here.
3. Selje Nightstand, white // I love the white and the pull out drawer. Perfect for books, nightlight and just stuff. Find it here.
4. Pjatteryd, picture (aka: just a picture of butterfly's) // I love this poster/ picture of butterfly's! It's so simple and different sizes of the butterfly's. Find it here
5. Tanum Rug // My room is hardwood so it's would be nice for some rugs and I fell in love with these rugs. It's has simple colors and it's easy to move around the room, not glue on the floor. Find it here.

X
- June
Share:

12 comments :

  1. Everything looks wonderful! What a lovely wishlist. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a nightstand but my room is set up weird. Ahah. I like the rugs, and the cacti wall stickers! Hopefully you get everything off of your wish list! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get the nightstand too!

      Delete
  3. Ooooh! I really like that duvet...I might have to look into that one:) That's for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on moving! I know it can be stressful yet a very exciting process! Your wishlist looks amazing! I hope they can all come true. :)
    You have an awesome style sense btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be such a cute room!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes