FYI- Contest

FYI!

The contest has ended. It's ended at 8am (CST) If your like "Man! I miss it, oh well" I may give you the rest of this day, December Friday, 19, 2014. BUT FIRST EMAIL ME! The gals who are in my contest are...



Eve
Emily
Bryleigh
Katrina

Gals who said "I will do this, cool contest!" But, never did.
Angela
Noor
Ines
Ameila

(Sent me a email if you still want to give it a shot!)

Thank you for entering! Winner will be posted on Monday at (sometime) 12 (CST)

xo
June


Share:

10 comments :

  1. Four good photographers, one close competition. I just want to skip the weekend and see who the winner is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my mum said I wasn't allowed to do competitions just yet.

    Next time hopefully.

    - Ines / Ines' Insights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have entered, but I've been crazy busy recently. That's properly the reason more people didn't enter. I'm so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, It's okay! It's almost Christmas and I was cutting it close, I understand Kat.

      Delete
  4. When I saw your contest, it was too late to enter! It seems like it was a cool contest and I would love to enter another one if you have it!
    Amelia Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, it's okay Amelia! No another contest right now.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes