Lately

*NOT MINE*


Lately, sleep has not been my friend and same for my brain. Headaches and baggie eyes are my (lately) my friends. Life has been slow and tiring. Now, excuse me, it's nap-time. 
<^><^><^><^><^>
Hi Guys. 
I have some plans what do-to with my blog for sometime. First, it's almost Christmas! Me and my mom keep finding boxes and boxes on our front porch. So, I hope we have a white Christmas. That would be pretty cool. My plan for the last weeks of December are going to be scheduled posts. Short and sweet one's. I'm going to be spending time with my family. You should to the same. Anyway, I'm going to still check my email's and read some blogs, not all. Then, I (should) get my new design. That's that.

*NOT MINE*

Oh! Today the BATTLE OF FIVE ARMIES COMES OUT! EEK! I'm sooo happy! I had a countdown on my whiteboard and I'm saving my pennies to go see it, with my dad. EEK! are you a lotr fan? Or Legolas? Legolas all the way. #onelastime 

xo
June   

Share:

8 comments :

  1. I've been feeling uninspired lately, too. I've been running short on sleep! :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so glad you get to see it soon. Make sure you bring your tissues!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Adelaide! The tissues are on sale today. :)

      Delete
  3. Legolas is awesome...Orlando Bloom is fantastic as Legolas...I wish I could go for it but I got exams sigh :/
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legolas. My hero. ^.^ Orlando plays Legolas, perfect. Don't worry, I will post something about it...

      Delete
  4. Same has been happening here lately with all the stress of the school play. Luckily today is school Christmas party day!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes