Me?

Hey Guys! Today, I'm sharing my new about-page. Enjoy! (I'm cleaning up the blog)


This page is about me. This is not going to be a killer about page.


I'm June-
I am made of little rooms full of thoughts, emotions, and memories. You cannot define me by listening to me once. I'm too complex. haven't open all the my doors, in my mind.  I'm try to learn more about me. But, I keep learning more about me. That's what I'm going to share. Let's start with, I'm a lot cooler on the internet. On the internet, I think I write different. Like, a another side of me or door. Which, is cool but sometimes not. Awkward is specialty and I'm always hungry, which is sometimes really, really annoying. I apologize for things that aren't my fault. I'm no Barbie, which means I'm not perfect. Those are parts of me.

The Blog-
 What did I start a blog? My mother has a blog and that what got me started.  Right now, my parent's read over my posts, for grammar and I have positive feedback from my cousins. Flashback- 1-2 months, I took a "break" from my blog. Why? Because no one read it. I wanted a blog that everyone read and be a blogging star. Nope, My mother told me that not the way to go. Blog for younot for fame or money. BE YOU. I took those words hard on me and here I am, still blogging for me.

Thank you for reading my awkward blog, it truly makes me happy.
- June
Share:

15 comments :

  1. Awww what a sweet introduction! I am the same about being awkward, eating all the time, and apologizing for everything. :)
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging for yourself is something that ALL bloggers have to learn:) Once you realize that, success and traffic often comes along and is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you should not give up..viewers come with time!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that first line is brilliant,such a cool yet deep way to describe yourself :D

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Neal, I found it on Pinterest. ^-^

      Delete
  5. THAT FIRST PARAGRAPH.

    *squeal*

    Brilliant, as usual. ;-D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That, that first paragraph? *eek*. Aw, that just, just aw! asdsfghjkl;

      Delete
  6. Sorry for the late commenting.............................
    I like your new pages and their names. As I come to think of it, thanks for listing my blog under blogs that deserve
    a follow.

    Emily ^_^ http:www.preteendork.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late? You don't have to comment, Emily. Anyway, your welcome! You truly deserve a follow, happy holidays!

      Delete
  7. You're so like me, always hungry, cooler on the internet and a tendency for awkwardness!

    - Lexie | What Lexie Loves | www.whatlexieloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you are staying with your blog and making it your own! I'm very proud of you :)
    Keep up with the great writing and staying true to yourself <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, the waterworks are coming. Love ya, Erin!

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes