Guest Posting- Emily

Hi! I have a guest poster today. Sit back and relax with Emily's book review!


Hello! This is Emily from My Life as a pre teen dork and today I am guest posing on Peppermint Cat which is my favorite blog. I am reviewing Divergent by Veronica Roth because I finished it a few days ago and really enjoyed it. So let's get started!
 
 
This is the exact edition of Divergent that I read. I really enjoyed this book but didn't really become addicted to it until somewhere in the 200's. I would give it 4.9 stars but that could be rounded to 5 stars. This book isn't really suitable for really young readers because of hard words. Probably age 10+. I really like the idea of factions and people with out factions being factionless which in Divergent is basically like homeless. I would recommend reading this and you can catch me over at  My Life as a pre teen dork where I try to do a daily blog post.
 
Emily-  My Life as a pre teen dork/Emily Ardron designs


Thank you Emily for sharing! I hope you check out her amazing blog!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virtual fist bump
June
Share:

9 comments :

  1. Cool review, I read the Divergent series, too. I thought that the first one was pretty good but I didn't like the next ones as much ♥
    Amy xx

    Perfect Imperfections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The last one was horrible. I'm a huge fan of the series, I'm glad you read the series.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad you liked it.
      Emily :)

      Delete
  2. Love this post!! I loved the Divergent series but the last one totally ripped me. LIKE AH. I have a love hate relationship with Veronica Roth. I'm so glad you're back!! I missed you and your posts! Woah, that was a long comment.

    ~Noor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah, it's was.
      It's a pretty awesome post that Emily did. Same here, with Veronica.
      Aw, thanks Noor!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, Divergent! I didn't like the second or third book much; whether it was the pacing or the sloppiness of the writing, I don't know. After the first novel, it never seemed to go anywhere, at least to me.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the series. I'm glad that you read the series.

      Delete
  4. Divergent! Yay! Well, Divergent was good, Insurgent was "meh", and Allegiant was a train wreck. I swear if I ever see Veronica Roth walking alone...*clears throat* ANYWAY, nice post! Definitely going to check out her blog ;)

    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MAHAHA.
      Same here girl, If Veronica did.

      Delete

Copyright © annaish. Designed by OddThemes